Charles 'building new home for William'

Started by ~Sophia~, October 15, 2004, 07:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drvixen101

Can somebody please explain the differences between a flat and an apartment.  UI really don't understand the difference between the two.
Harryite #0070
Willite #0059

The Queen

Is there a difference? I just thought its what we call them vs. what English (and others) call them.
Willite #00369

LisaG

There's no difference. Flat is just the British way of saying apartment.

Gems

Well he would NEVER live in a flat!! The one's i know have 2 bedrooms and no space at all, but there are some nice ones in chester but i dont think there of royal standard. [/font]

Windsor

Quotei don't think his wife will cook all that much, if ever. maybe for the chef lol. [/font]
Yes I agree :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :royal:  

ilovematt!

If I married a guy who was so rich I never had to cook or clean except for when and if the mood took me, I wouldn't be complaining!!  :lol:  

Gems

QuoteIf I married a guy who was so rich I never had to cook or clean except for when and if the mood took me, I wouldn't be complaining!!  :lol:
money's not everything  

Iris

Quotemoney's not everything
but it DOES help! :P  

Windsor

QuoteIf I married a guy who was so rich I never had to cook or clean except for when and if the mood took me, I wouldn't be complaining!!  :lol:
money's not everything
I can not agree with you, money indeed helps in every way possible, but many people are not happy because thay do't know how to appreciate what they got (money) :(  

sharon

screw_N_scott

what is this a nice way of saying get the f out???
lol

if he dose the cooking please oh please build a fire station next door!!!

Windsor

Gems

QuoteI can not agree with you, money indeed helps in every way possible, but many people are not happy because thay don't know how to appreciate what they got (money) :(
It doesnt make you happy weather you aprecite it or not..

Windsor

Gems

QuoteYes it does make you happy!
Artificial happyness. Fake friends. Fake people being nice to you.

Iris

imagine: you don't have any money at all: you'll have to work all day to get food on the table: you won't have time for a social life! so NO money is NO friends, little money maybe more friends, but being a millionair, I agree, might cost you friends. So, as I said: it doesn't make you happy to the fullest, but it DOES help ;)  

Gems

imagine: you don't have any money at all: you'll have to work all day to get food on the table: you won't have time for a social life! so NO money is NO friends, little money maybe more friends, but being a millionair, I agree, might cost you friends. So, as I said: it doesn't make you happy to the fullest, but it DOES help ;)
Yes it helps you to do what you want to do when you want to do it but it can also make you lose frineds and also not be able to trust people.

Windsor

Yes it helps you to do what you want to do when you want to do it but it can also make you lose frineds and also not be able to trust people.
Yes it's very difficult to trust people when you rich :(  

Gems

QuoteYes it's very difficult to trust people when you rich :(
That was very elagant lmao. NOT! So i take it your "rich" then lol

The Queen

Ok, my 2 cents is, money makes you happier, and you can't even trust your own family when your rich.
Willite #00369

Gems

QuoteOk, my 2 cents is, money makes you happier, and you can't even trust your own family when your rich.
I think you would be very lucky to be rich and have family and friends who don't take advantage, or of ciourse you could refuse to let them like i do.

Windsor

Yes very lucky but not much the family but friends :(  

Gems

QuoteYes very lucky but not much the family but friends :(
There are a few members of my family that are worse than my m8's

The Queen

Yes, I would say its the family thats worse. For example, my Great-Great Aunt died, and when her neices and nephew (my Grandmother, and her siblings) recieved their inheirentence checks, all of a sudden my mums long lost cousin comes along. Shes the daughter of my great uncle thats in a hospital because hes so out of it with scitzophrnea.(he thinks hes the mayor of the town he use to live in half the time)  And then she finds her half brothers and sisters who are all drunks and druggies along with saying they want to get to know their family. Yeah, right.
Willite #00369