will be reply at once?

Started by small-bell, October 15, 2004, 07:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LisaG

I just don't like rap and it's a majority of it. The Beastie Boys aren't bad and I don't mind the Black eye'd peas. I just can't stand a lot of the stuff where they call woman bad names and put them down (ho's beeatches etc) and I find some rap "stars" to be quit disrespectiful of woman and others. I'm not saying it's ALL like that but I just can't find Rap as a general genre my type of music.  

Gems

QuoteI just don't like rap and it's a majority of it. The Beastie Boys aren't bad and I don't mind the Black eye'd peas. I just can't stand a lot of the stuff where they call woman bad names and put them down (ho's beeatches etc) and I find some rap "stars" to be quit disrespectiful of woman and others. I'm not saying it's ALL like that but I just can't find Rap as a general genre my type of music.
i like eminem, d12, 59 cent, bep's g-unit, dmx, ms dynamite(shes my fave) and eve. i agree some are just horrible people and some are just rubbish raps. [/font]

Windsor

QuoteI just don't like rap and it's a majority of it. The Beastie Boys aren't bad and I don't mind the Black eye'd peas. I just can't stand a lot of the stuff where they call woman bad names and put them down (ho's beeatches etc) and I find some rap "stars" to be quit disrespectiful of woman and others. I'm not saying it's ALL like that but I just can't find Rap as a general genre my type of music.
i like eminem, d12, 59 cent, bep's g-unit, dmx, ms dynamite(shes my fave) and eve. i agree some are just horrible people and some are just rubbish raps. [/font]
The only one that I like is Eminem :D  

Gems

The only one that I like is Eminem :D
not ms dynamite? shes the best. and she's against all that what lisa said. (i think it was lisa lol) [/font]

butterfly49

wow... talk about OFF TOPIC... jokes... no eminem is good... pharele is awsome 2.... hes also very hot... but not as hot as WILLS tehehehehehe

PS.. aussiegirl.. didnt understand half the things you said... must be the ausie thing to do...  i got most of it... like the mate part and the smoking part but the rest nope... sorry translate for the non-australian people here please

drvixen101

I would greet him as follow:  

WatupBilly! How are you doing? When are you coming to America? Trust me you won't get bothered after your first year in th U.S.A.

I dunno I would actually never write to him since I hardly think he would respond. Plus its kinda chessy writing I letter to somebody who doesn't know you wat so ever. But I honestly think he should come to America since he might have a more peaceful life but he can't stay for only a year it has to be more bcuz the media will bother him alot the first year he's here but after the we're pretty considerate about people's privacy--at least better than the british paparazzi is concerned.
Harryite #0070
Willite #0059

aussiegirl

QuotePS.. aussiegirl.. didnt understand half the things you said... must be the ausie thing to do... i got most of it... like the mate part and the smoking part but the rest nope... sorry translate for the non-australian people here please

lol, i said he seems like a great guy and and does he drink often (blow the froth off a couple) also a smoko is not smoking it's having a good break between work or uni or whatever, and that he seems  to be a very caring person (havingago) and he seems like a really switched on person (you're no mug).  :D  
Living in the Land Down Under, where woman go and make thunder
Met a large man, he just smiled and gave me a vegimite sandwich!!
Living Down Under YEAH!!

cowboys sunshine

We have gotten a bit off topic now.  LOL  :lol:  

To be honest small-bell, I don't think he is going to send you a reply.   :(  
Think off-center George Carlin

Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

[co

butterfly49

thanx aussiegirl... totally helped

Hillery

I wonder if people send him nude photes of themselves?I wonder what kind of mail  he actually takes time to look at?I bet you he likes poetry.Maybe some good jokes too.Here is what I would write to him.

Here you go.

Hello William,

I am Hillery and I must be the biggest daydreamer the world has ever know.A life that  is a play waiting for the right actor.Sometimes it seems like your everywhere.Your beautiful self gracing the cover of those undeserving magazines.I hate to admit this,but I love seeing you in all those pictures.Your smile fills me with a great warmth.I read the articles hoping to know you a little better.I guess I'm no different than any other woman with desires.I force myself not to buy those magazines,because of the way they go about getting those stories.I try to put myself in your place .I try to imagine the hell they put you thru.In my life I have learned never to trust people over the power of  money.I am ashamed to admit that ,but it seems true.I guess I'm just not strong enough to know any better.But you of all people certainly must know of betrayel that power causes,more than me,I would think :blink: But you seem smart enough and perhapes tough enough to wrap the world around your strong fingers and bend it to your liking.I want to wish you the best of luck to your future.

Sincerly yours,
                                                                                                                                            Hillery

But I would never send him a letter.I think it's pointless and a waste of time.
The dawning of a new day

TB

Ok. Now if he were actually to read these letters, he would probably just want to read something stupid. So, with my expertise in tactfulness, I would write something like this.  ;)

YO YO! Willie Willie Bo Billie Bananafana Fofillie Fe Fi Mo Millie...Willie!
Okay. Now this is superduper extra without a shadow of a microscopic doubt muy impotante!
Wait for it...wait for it.... Do you like macaroni and cheese? Do you like the macaroni or the cheese? Or both? Come on now... Don't be indecisive! Do you eat the stuff made from a box, or do you prefer homemade stuff? Or should I say chef prepared?  :lol: What kind of cheese do you use? Any reason why you use that particular cheese? Now. Do you eat it on a dish or in a bowl? With a spoon or a fork? Do you take the entire thing and eat all of it, or take small servings at a time, but eventually finish it off? Like I said this is very pressing urgent information.
Return to (your address here)
Always your homie,
(your name here)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I'm really tired...sorry about this everyone. I'm going now.  :P  

I Pirates

Iris

you should be tired moreoften!  

Windsor

You can write him a letter to Clarence House, at least his Private Secretary will read it! :royal:
:royal: (most of the letters get a reply) :royal:  

Gems

QuoteYou can write him a letter to Clarence House, at least his Private Secretary will read it! :royal:
I think iv got 1 4 higrove, but im not goin to use it.  :) [/font]

Iris

QuoteYou can write him a letter to Clarence House, at least his Private Secretary will read it! :royal:
a standard one probably. <_<  Something like: hereby HRH prince William thanks you for your letter, it is much appreciated etc etc etc blablablabla and then you get an autograph put by his secretary on behalf of Will. How interesting!!  :rolleyes: I might just write him a letter too, just to see what kind of letter I get back! :lol:

hey trueblue! how about you sending the letter you posted above and me sending a letter like: oh will I love you!! I adore you!! I want you forever!! Will you marry me?! You have such a cute butt! How I wish I could see your butt for real one day!!!!! See if the reply is the same! :lol:  

TB

you should be tired moreoften!
LOL. I just read it again and thought, "What the heck was I doing? What was I thinking when I wrote this???" Well, I'm glad I can provide some comic relief.  :lol:  :)  

I Pirates

the next queen

QuoteOk, how about,
Hello I think your hot,
Hello Prince Sexy,
:P  :lol:
hello all
lol thats funny :lol:  

dcd

QuoteI wonder if people send him nude photes of themselves?
People sent the Will Not fraud some photographs--facial portraits, mostly...which he most cruelly posted on his site, with little obscuring to protect the innocent (though very naive).

Poor souls, imagine if anyone in their everyday lives saw those? :o

:lol:  ;)  :P  

Oh! the sin
I am forever in
(smother my grin)

<I kept kissing frogs, looking for a prince, and finding only cold, green flesh.>
-Moll Fl

screw_N_scott

send a naked pic of your self...

u'll have better chance of him reading ur letter

lol

Iris

Quotesend a naked pic of your self...

lol
ok, so you send in a picture of a naked MAN, see if we THEN get the same reply!!

Windsor

lol
ok, so you send in a picture of a naked MAN, see if we THEN get the same reply!!
:blink:  :blink:  :blink:  

Gems

lol
And whos going to take it?