How do you see Prince William in ten years???

Started by GIGI, October 11, 2004, 02:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screw_N_scott

so do I but it sounded good when I wrote it

britannia

Quoteand jamming to britney spears who will be on her 4th marrige this time to harry
only the 4th???????????????????????????????????  :lol:

remember in TEN years!!!    B)

imagine 2 per year.........  :lol:

yeah: poor harry!!!!!
Not because it is not within reach, we do not dare it, but because we do not dare it, it is not within reach. - Seneca [/size]

TB

Quoteand jamming to britney spears who will be on her 4th marrige this time to harry
only the 4th???????????????????????????????????  :lol:

remember in TEN years!!!    B)

imagine 2 per year.........  :lol:

yeah: poor harry!!!!!
Hahahahahaha..... 2 per year!? Imagine that. lol  :lol:  By then she should resign herself to a convent.  :P  

I Pirates

Gems

Quotehe'll be bald and married to kate.....

cheating on her with paris hilton

and jamming to britney spears who will be on her 4th marrige this time to harry
Lucky him.
 :blink:  :blink:  :unsure:
[/font]

britannia

Lucky him.
[/font]
what is he lucky about, gems????

i think he will look very handsome, like one of the old dandys. :P
did you watch the documentary about his 21th birthday. there were opportunities what he could do in his future, and there was a painting of him which gets older with the years: and he still looked good and sexy  :wub:
Not because it is not within reach, we do not dare it, but because we do not dare it, it is not within reach. - Seneca [/size]

Gems

Lucky him.
[/font]
I was being sarchastic. [/font]

chel

britannia

Lucky him.
[/font]
I was being sarchastic. [/font]
:rolleyes:  blush.gif    :)  

Tippy_Toes_03

Gems

QuoteBald and in harry's shadow. :lol:
i hope so[/font]

chel

I liked that! I agree Gem Gem... how lucky =P what else, he is rich, he is famous, he is handsome and he will have hot girls!!  :lol:  :lol:  

Windsor

Katie

bald.

as a matter of fact. and as much I'd wish him to have long hair....

bald and engaged (at least)
It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you - Million Dollar Baby

screw_N_scott

TB

Well, if Willie boy is balding, then Harry will too, since the gene comes from the mother. So they both will be skin heads together.  :lol:  

I Pirates

Gems

QuoteWell, if Willie boy is balding, then Harry will too, since the gene comes from the mother. So they both will be skin heads together.  :lol:
Well charles is a bit bald and his mother isnt so how do u explain that clever-clogs? [/font]

TB

Clever clogs? That's so nifty! I should use that...do you mind GG?  :D
Anyway, their mother might have had thining hair, but women rarely become completely bald. You see, baldness is a sex-linked gene, so only the mother carries it. Since one of the father's genes and one of the mother's genes are given to the child, in this case both boys, it only takes one gene to make the guys bald.
Does that make sense?

I Pirates

Gems

QuoteClever clogs? That's so nifty! I shoudl use that...do you mind GG?  :D
Anyway, their mother might have had thining hair, but women rarely become completely bald. You see, baldness is a sex-linked gene, so only the mother carries it. Since one of the father's genes and one of the mother's genes are given to the child, in this case both boys, it only takes one gene to make the guys bald.
Does that make sense?
LOL My nan uses ut all the time i think it's a cheshire thing,or maybe an english one i don't know. Yes on the condition you start saying "bless" and "gunna" aswell :lol:  :)
i knew all that already from my sciance lesson's lol i was just humering (i dont think that's the rite word lol)
[/font]

TB

QuoteClever clogs? That's so nifty! I should use that...do you mind GG?? :D
Does that make sense?
LOL My nan uses ut all the time i think it's a cheshire thing,or maybe an english one i don't know. Yes on the condition you start saying "bless" and "gunna" aswell :lol:  :)
i knew all that already from my sciance lesson's lol i was just humering (i dont think that's the rite word lol)
[/font]
Hmm...I'll have to think about that.
If you already knew all that, then I'm glad I didn't go into some sort of disertation to explain it.  :lol:

I Pirates

Gems

QuoteClever clogs? That's so nifty! I should use that...do you mind GG?? :D
Does that make sense?
[/font]
Hmm...I'll have to think about that.
If you already knew all that, then I'm glad I didn't go into some sort of disertation to explain it.  :lol:
well sorry 4 that  :lol:  

screw_N_scott