Royal Bags

Started by marine2109, April 09, 2012, 06:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marine2109

snokitty

Very interesting bags. Thank you marine2109 for the pictures of them.  :flower3:
"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

I can see humor in most things & I would rather laugh than cry.    Snokitty

marine2109

^^  :flower: :hi:

QuotePRINCESS CHARLENE AND CHRISTIAN DIOR BAG - DIAMOND JUBILEE LUNCHEON

MYROYALS: PR?NCESS CHARLENE AND CHR?ST?AN D?OR BAG - D?AMOND JUB?LEE LUNCHEON

sara8150

We've had the Duchess effect - now it's the Queen effect! Her Majesty's love of Launer handbags sees sales more than DOUBLE
First the Duchess of Cambridge effect, now the Queen Elizabeth effect! Her Majesty's love of Launer handbags sees sales soar | Mail Online

its interesting on HM Queen's purse but usually black purse in public and sometimes in occasion like wedding,gala and lots of mores what HM Queen carry purse as "Royal seal approves"

Launer : handbags | The Royal Purveyors
The Royal Warrant

Royals wores Launer purse to have approval as favour brand purse signatures include Netherlands,Denmark,Sweden and Thailand but HM Queen,Duke of Edinburgh and Prince of Wales have royals warrant for Launer

snokitty

"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

snokitty

Bags named after celebrities - hellomagazine.com
When Jane Birkin took her seat next to Hermes chief executive Jean-Louis Dumas on a flight from Paris to London in 1981, it was a journey which would change fashion history.

As the British actress and singer placed her straw bag in the overhead compartment, the contents fell to the floor, prompting her to exclaim how difficult it was to find a leather weekend bag she liked.

Jean-Louis had a 'eureka' moment, and the celebrity-inspired bag was born.

snokitty

snokitty

The Bottega Veneta clutch worn by European princesses - hellomagazine.com
Forget dazzling tiaras and heirloom brooches – the 21st century princess' must-have is a Bottega Veneta clutch.

The most fashion-forward royals in Europe have been spotted accessorising their outfits with the Italian brand's petite weaved bag in various colours.

Princess Madeleine of Sweden stepped out in Washington this week carrying the hot item, pairing it with an elegant olive evening dress.

marine2109

marine2109

marine2109

marine2109

marine2109

sara8150

marine2109

marine2109

QuoteCrown Princess Victoria 's Stella McCartney 'Falabella' embroidered clutch

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH?ON: Crown Princess Victoria 's Stella McCartney 'Falabella' embroidered clutch

QuoteCrown Princess Victoria's Michael Kors Dress & Stella McCartney Clutch

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH?ON: Crown Princess Victoria's Michael Kors Dress & Stella McCartney Clutch