Does Prince William visit this forum?

Started by GIGI, September 19, 2004, 05:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TB

*Eh hem* Back to topic... :D
I think it's possible that Willy boy has visited the forum before, but I don't honestly think he has enough time on his hands to stop by all too often.  

I Pirates

Gems

Quote*Eh hem* Back to topic... :D
I think it's possible that Willy boy has visited the forum before, but I don't honestly think he has enough time on his hands to stop by all too often.
Anythin is possible. But he moves around a lot dusn't he so i dont think he'd be on here regulaly if at all. [/font]

GIGI

Hmm... Now I think, that I don't know what to think. Hmm... Let me see. All of you are saying that he is, and then, that he isn't. Nevermind. I don't know.

Gems

QuoteHmm... Now I think, that I don't know what to think. Hmm... Let me see. All of you are saying that he is, and then, that he isn't. Nevermind. I don't know.
I just meant that no one can ever be sure that he does or dusnt. I dont really care anyway lol. [/font]

GIGI

QuoteHmm... Now I think, that I don't know what to think. Hmm... Let me see. All of you are saying that he is, and then, that he isn't. Nevermind. I don't know.
I just meant that no one can ever be sure that he does or dusnt. I dont really care anyway lol. [/font]
I don't care too, but I wanna know, if he laughs at us!

Gems

If i was him id come here but i dont thinkid laugh.[/font]

TB

If I were him, I would come here often and laugh quite a bit.  :D  

I Pirates

The Queen

I'm such a cheater, I can't stay away, theres just to many people in here. Its just so boring not coming in here. (Guess this means I pulled a Brittany :P  :lol: ) Oh what a mood I'm in.
Ok, I think that if he did come it only be once in a while, and he'd probably only lurk. Meaning he probably is on here all the time and has over a thousand posts :P  :D  
Willite #00369

Gems

Id join lol and make up stuff. No i wouldnt really but id die if i couldnt tell ne1 who i was. [/font]

The Queen

Id join lol and make up stuff. No i wouldnt really but id die if i couldnt tell ne1 who i was. [/font]
Definately. Course, if he dis say, I'm here I'm him, we wouldn't believe him. We would think that it was someone being mean and thoughtless, a BIG fight would start,  and then he would be banned.  
Willite #00369

dcd

Now there is a thought: is it possible that Prince William would get banned from a forum dedicated to him? :P

Or has been already? :o  

Oh! the sin
I am forever in
(smother my grin)

<I kept kissing frogs, looking for a prince, and finding only cold, green flesh.>
-Moll Fl

Gems

IMAGINE!!! BEING BANNED FROM A FORUM ABOUTYOU! :lol:  :lol: IF IT WAS HIM COULDNT HE PROVE IT? [/font]

dcd

QuoteIF IT WAS HIM COULDNT HE PROVE IT? [/font]
How would you, were you him? ;)  

Oh! the sin
I am forever in
(smother my grin)

<I kept kissing frogs, looking for a prince, and finding only cold, green flesh.>
-Moll Fl

Gems

I don't know but i'd think of something. [/font]

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

:D I would probably do the same.

(Hey everyone! I haven't been on the forum, actually read the board, for a week or so and it's been even longer since I've actually came here and read the PW posts. I hope all of you are doing well.)
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris

Gems

TB

Well, surely he has collections of really bad pictures. Although, I've never thought about this....do they take pictures of each other? I mean, they despise the paparazzi so much it may be a little odd for them to have cameras...

I Pirates

Gems

Well, surely he has collections of really bad pictures. Although, I've never thought about this....do they take pictures of each other? I mean, they despise the paparazzi so much it may be a little odd for them to have cameras...
;)  <_<  

screw_N_scott

lmfao

watch he came and got banned on his first day.lol

or i'm him and u just don't know it!
i jsut act like a fan.....

lol

GIGI

I think that if I were him, I'll do the same! ;)  

agatek

QuoteIMAGINE!!! BEING BANNED FROM A FORUM ABOUTYOU! :lol:  :lol: IF IT WAS HIM COULDNT HE PROVE IT? [/font]
How possibly he could prove it is actually him. And why (??) would he want to do it?

If I were him, I wouldn't even look here. If he looks aroung in here from time to time than he just stays here, reads, laught at us and leaves mumbling about stupid teenagers :lol:

If he says he's himself it would start a big fight as someone said and noone would belive him. It wouldn't be a good idea...

Agata, who is not a teenager anymore ;)  
Small things can make your day!

Agata

Gems

Quotelmfao

watch he came and got banned on his first day.lol

or i'm him and u just don't know it!
i jsut act like a fan.....

lol
ALL of us could be. [/font]

agatek

QuoteALL of us could be. [/font]

I am not  :)  As far as I'm concerned.

Let me check (goes to the mirror) not- I'm sure I'm not William  ;)

Agata
Small things can make your day!

Agata

Gems

Well anyone else could be. Apart from you oviously. Unless you ARE will. [/font]

GIGI

QuoteALL of us could be. [/font]
Hmm, Am I Prince William???????? Hmm, I don't know, I need to ask my magic mirror!

"MAGIC MIRROR ON THE WALL AM I WILLIAM, THE PRINCE OF ALL?"
"SORRY MY DEAR, BUT YOU LOOK MORE LIKE A WITCH! HA! HA! HA!"

:lol:  ;)  :)  :P  B)  :lol:  :happytears:  :happytears:  :royal:  :happytears: