Does Prince William visit this forum?

Started by GIGI, September 19, 2004, 05:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GIGI

I'm wondering what do you think now! I think he isn't visiting.

britannia

QuoteI think he isn't visiting.
i think so, too. i guess there are many things he like to do more. but if there existed a forum about me, i would read it. but if he ever had read it, don't you think that it would become boring after 22 years in public?

uhh, sorry for the grammar mistakes!  blush.gif  
Not because it is not within reach, we do not dare it, but because we do not dare it, it is not within reach. - Seneca [/size]

The Queen

Uh-oh, not this again :P  EVERYONE TO YOU BATTLE STATIONS!!!!!!! :ph34r:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
Willite #00369

drvixen101

I doubt it cuz he doesn't seem to like hearing that he is a hearthrob and everything so I think that he doesn't go on the website.
Harryite #0070
Willite #0059

The Queen

A few of you know my theroies on this subject :unsure:  :unsure:    I'm still looking for evidence :ph34r:
:happytears:  :lol:  :D  
Willite #00369

GIGI

QuoteA few of you know my theroies on this subject :unsure:  :unsure:    I'm still looking for evidence :ph34r:
:happytears:  :lol:  :D
:happytears: Tellin' it in the public isn't good. William may see it and he may cover up your tracks!!!!!!!!! :happytears:  :happytears: He may call the cleaner or the guards :lol:  :lol:  

dcd

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Starlet has amassed some fascinating suspects... :ph34r:  

Oh! the sin
I am forever in
(smother my grin)

<I kept kissing frogs, looking for a prince, and finding only cold, green flesh.>
-Moll Fl

GIGI

Quote:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

May you tell us dcd???

heart

GIGI

But I think I have a feeling, that someone is here :huh: ..........................................................Strange :ph34r:
I need a thinking smilie!!! :soap:

dcd

Quote:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

May you tell us dcd???
Ask her, doll. ;)  

Oh! the sin
I am forever in
(smother my grin)

<I kept kissing frogs, looking for a prince, and finding only cold, green flesh.>
-Moll Fl

Kitty

Oh, probably not. He's busy with pretty girls, fast cars, great horses, exotic places, events, school, and all of the other things boys do, like drinking and making fools of themselves.

If there was a board about ME, I would read it everyday, because I'm paranoid like that. haha I'd be glued to reading everything said to see what people thought about me. That would actually be really cool.  :lol:  I would open an account and spread false rumors and say mean things to the posters I didn't like.

So, maybe when he's really bored and needs a laugh he looks. Or maybe some of his friends loook so that they can feel special. Who knows?!
"The finest opportunity given to the world was thrown away because the passion of equality made vain the hope for freedom." -Lord Acton[/color][/size][/b]

screw_N_scott

he was here but then i sceared him away

hehe

Gems

IntrovertedRachel

Hmmmm....I'M OFF OF PRE-MOD!! CLAP FOR ME!! :) I think he might come here, probably.  
Walking away/it's not the same as running/is it to you now/that's you've run this in the ground?/ And you say take this/this medicine is just what you deserve./Swallow, choke, and die./And this Bitter Pill is leaving you with such an angry mouth,/one that's void of all discretion,/such an awful tear

ilovematt!

QuoteHmmmm....I'M OFF OF PRE-MOD!! CLAP FOR ME!! :) I think he might come here, probably.
Congrats Rachel!! :)

Monique

Helloo!!! :hiya:  :D

I think that he vivisit  this place!! to know what does his fans write about he! :D!

kises! :D  

Gems

I hope not. Alothough if some1 had a forum about me i would go on it just to be nosy. But yano curiosity killed the cat. [/font]

tkampenhout

QuoteOh, probably not. He's busy with pretty girls, fast cars, great horses, exotic places, events, school, and all of the other things boys do, like drinking and making fools of themselves.

Ok I finally have a few moments. I figured this would be a first great post. I would like to start by saying that Wills does not like fast cars(He likes classic cars but not fast cars). I will also mention that he is definitely not visiting this or any other forum about him.

Tommy H

IntrovertedRachel

QuoteHmmmm....I'M OFF OF PRE-MOD!! CLAP FOR ME!! :) I think he might come here, probably.
Congrats Rachel!! :)
Yes, I know. Isn't it wonderful? :)
Walking away/it's not the same as running/is it to you now/that's you've run this in the ground?/ And you say take this/this medicine is just what you deserve./Swallow, choke, and die./And this Bitter Pill is leaving you with such an angry mouth,/one that's void of all discretion,/such an awful tear

IntrovertedRachel

QuoteOh, probably not. He's busy with pretty girls, fast cars, great horses, exotic places, events, school, and all of the other things boys do, like drinking and making fools of themselves.

Ok I finally have a few moments. I figured this would be a first great post. I would like to start by saying that Wills does not like fast cars(He likes classic cars but not fast cars). I will also mention that he is definitely not visiting this or any other forum about him.

Tommy H
Hi Tommy! Are you so sure about that? :)

tkampenhout

If you mean the cars yes I am. And if you mean the forum yes I definitely am.

IntrovertedRachel

QuoteIf you mean the cars yes I am. And if you mean the forum yes I definitely am.
*giggles uncontrollably*

Gems

Quoteok.
That was a very male responce there tommy, though i dont know what you were laufing at rachel.. [/font]