The Royal Spanish Hearthrob

Started by AmericanGirl2003, April 17, 2003, 05:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmericanGirl2003

Would you want Felipe to be you Latin lover or do you think he is just to darn old?
A dreamer is a person who dreams about what they want. A dedicated dreamer takes those dreams and makes them come to life.

kasper

Not at all.  He's tall, dark and handsome...that's enough for me!!  :lol:  

PrincessPreppy

well it wouldnt be legal for me, Im underage still, lol
Harryite #0035

AmericanGirl2003

I would love for him to be my latin lover, but I am underage too. Oh well I can still dream about it. LOL
A dreamer is a person who dreams about what they want. A dedicated dreamer takes those dreams and makes them come to life.

Lila the Flirt

His pictures don't do him justice. He is way more handsome in person! LOL!

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

I do not think he is to old, and after all how could you turn down someone who is as cute as him?  :)  

Luna

A marriage with such "an old man" as Prince Felipe is, would end in a divorce. Believe me Ladies. I had one boyfriend, who is 18 elder than me and one who is 21 yeras elder. And they are my EX boyfriends.
So dream of Felipe, but take Prince William  ;)  
Belief, love, hope...these three, but love is the greatest one!!
And my love will move mountains, especially Mountbatten.

Lila the Flirt

I do not think so. It actually depends on the situation and who you are with.

Luna

QuoteI do not think so. It actually depends on the situation and who you are with.
Okay, it could be that I had the wrong men  ;)  I do not doubt that... :lol:  
Belief, love, hope...these three, but love is the greatest one!!
And my love will move mountains, especially Mountbatten.

Lila the Flirt

LOL! Probably. I don't blame you. I've had my share of the worst men too.

Republic of Spain

Felipe dark?  Felipe Latin Lover?...

I don?t know what Felipe you?re talking about. He?s blonde and aryan. Hitler would love him. Remember, he?s the son of an Austria (Sof?a) and a Bourbon (Juan Carlos). No trace of Latin in him.  Just his greed of Spanish money and Spanish power.

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

Here's a picture of Prince Felipe and to me it looks like he has dark hair, not blond.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...r3210644322.jpg
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris

Republic of Spain

Hello, Sapphire, pleased to meet you.

Believe me, he?s an aryan, a real Austrian. I?m Spanish and I see Felipe every time everywhere whether I like him or not. I?ve even seen him in person three times. That picture lacks light. He?s blonde and has got green eyes. He?s not a Latin Lover...oh, perhaps it depends of what you consider a Latin Lover...not all Spaniards are dark and black eyed. For example, my sister is light blonde and hazel eyed. Perhaps you think all Spanish men look like Antonio Banderas and all Spanish women look like Jennifer L?pez  and that?s not true. Many many people go ultraviolet-bathing or use self-taning lotions to get darker because in Winter we are usually greeny, yellowy and pale...

Hi and nice to meet you too.

I don't know much about Felipe so I would have no clue what he looks like, except for the few pictures I've seen. All of them show him with dark hair so I had no clue he was blond instead.

No, I don't think all Spanish people look like Antonio or Jennifer. Though, nothing's wrong with the way Antonio B. looks. lol.
-Iris

Republic of Spain

All right there?s nothing wrong with Antonio Banderas? look. On the contrary, he?s got a beautiful body...he used to appear naked on old Almodovar films...

Oh, I didn't know he did but I knew he appeared naked in some movies but none that I've seen.

Anyways, I think Antonio is cute.  
-Iris