Are They or Aren't They Already? Part 3!

Started by Toujours, July 04, 2007, 10:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toujours

:gaah: for further discussing whether or not kate and william have reconciled, please discuss and post new articles here.  :thumbsup:
ElizabethII-ite: #0003Maryite #0002Willite #0054Harryite #0071Cheesite #0004Flirtite #15 :kisskiss:
My name is Toujours. I sleep in a padded cell. Wisely enough they give me an ample supply of choc

EmpressofIndia

imo, they must have. She's once again complaining to the PCC.. :rolleyes:

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

angeleyed

again... who cares, i dunno why i bother reading these specific threads anymore. they all say the same thing, :whoopdeedoo:
to be trusted ...  ...a greater compliment
than to be loved
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

Lila the Flirt

:lmao:

Damn, I've been away for a few days and it's already part 3? :lmao:

Well, Jecca was there.  :kisskiss: Is she and William back together too? :neenerneener: My, my, Will. You've been a busy boy 8)

Oh and yes, Kate complained to the PCC.. Predictable Kate 8)

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

sambarumba

non kate-ite #0009
harryite # 110
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

karla64

wow it already on Page 4  :gaah:   I tried to click more smileys won't work.. :shrug:

MapleLeaf

Don't forget that Jecca was at the concert with her OWN man, she didn't need any extras.  :thumbsup:
:happycanada:

Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.
~Aldous Huxley
:xmas10:

AHoch82

Harryite #0040

Nighthawk

QuoteThe paparazzi pursuit of Kate Middleton is again so severe that Prince William's former girlfriend
this is from the Guardian if there was actual proof they wouldn't be calling Kate former girlfriend or Kate's former boyfriend the article is in the PCC complaint thread.  So it's the Sun, and the rest that follows that are making this up as they go along hoping that Kate is back with PW  :rolleyes:

Celestial

Is the "Guardian" more reliable than other tabloids?  I really want to believe them and think that all the stories of them being back together are all a hoax.

Willite #0098! Dianaite #009! Harryite #0108!

brokenxhearts.

No, but the PCC would be more reliable. I wouldn't say that this is the definite they aren't together, but you don't lie to the PCC

peace will come when the power of
love
overcomes the love of power.
[ Jimi Hendrix ]
My name is brokenxhearts.

Goldylocks

hope this will solve the mystery...but i would like to believe members here...they always seem to get things right (not trying to jinx) crossing my fingers...
Harryite #0102 :kisskiss:                   Fedup-ite # 005 :hissyfit:

Celestial

I think that what NH has on her sig is true.  If William and Kate are back together why is she complaining about the media attention.  I think she is probably pissed off because she has being having to deal with the papz with out the benefits of having being acknowledge as William GF.

Nighthawk

That's the thing  I don't know if she's complaining about these rumors on top of being chased down.  But if they were together would she be scared and feeling harassed over these rumors about this reunion?   I don't know Kate and I haven't ever been in a situation like that so I don't know  :shrug:

Celestial

I wonder if Kate did not shoot herself in the foot by attending the concert  :neenerneener: If William was planning on getting back with her now with all the media hype he may realize she is not worth the effort.  I dont think he considers her marriage material.  He might be thinking "oh noes Kate I am afraid I cant even have a friendly relationship with you".

milena

Making up rumors are bad as engagement rumors .Besides it makes them look two faced and immature.Why would they choose that?.if he  lies,people won't trust  and love him and he won't be exhibiting so much confidence.I think being criticised  for  breaking up or making up is better than being criticised for lying,being two faced , immature and villain.Press put to much effort into getting back them together but they'll use it against him in the long run.He can woo back kate easily,but he couldn2t woo back his public ......

Goldylocks

^^totally agree with you especially your last sentence...so true...

Nighthawk

Prince William said back with girlfriend Kate from the mirror

QuoteA spokesman for the prince declined to comment on the report. "It is not something we are going to comment on at all, I am afraid," he said.
so they are still assuming that these two are back together  :gaah:

Quote"William has persuaded Kate the problems of dating a future king are a price worth paying," the newspaper said, quoting a source.

who are these sources ???

brokenxhearts.

love
[ Jimi Hendrix ]

Goldylocks

Quote from: Nighthawk on July 05, 2007, 10:56:26 PM
Prince William said back with girlfriend Kate from the mirror
so they are still assuming that these two are back together  :gaah:

who are these sources ???

i don't think prince william will ever say that...price worth paying??? are you kidding me...does he want to be loved for who he is or what he is?

what is the validity of these sources...

brokenxhearts.

love
[ Jimi Hendrix ]

bona

has anyone posted that link before?? because i havent seen it yet.... :shrug:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2007300511,00.html

sorry, if already posted

Celestial

Yes it has  ;) it was the tabloids way of ruining a perfectly good song for me.  :whoopdeedoo:

moley

Quote from the Sun Kate was dancing so sexily in front of Wills that chemistry was just oozing off them!!!!......I saw kate dance at Diana concert and trust me she can't dance...The goverment should fine the newspaper for feeding garbage to the public.