Princess Letizia blooming

Started by anikas, January 30, 2007, 03:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola

"I am as happy as a fat mouse in a cheese factory!"

anikas

I don't have a clue what's inside the glass, but i don't belive that she would be drinking wine (or alchool) during a pregnancy  ???
Willite #0107 Cheese-ite #0015

hippie_cyndi

they look so adorable together :happy:
Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

princessealiénor

:happy: I agreed with they look wonderful together

agentblueberry

:)  she looks so beautiful, it probably isn't wine
Chelsyite # 0022  Harryite # 0084  Dianaite #007  Stunningite # 002 Cheese-ite # 0013 Willite # 0076 Daniel-ite #002

Lola

anikas

When my pregnant cousin went to her sister's wedding, during the cheers she was also with a glass of champagne in her hand, but with juice inside  ;) That is probably what CP Letizia did  :)
Willite #0107 Cheese-ite #0015

Ladybee

princessealiénor

it's better not to drink alcohol when pregnant :notamused:

Lola

^^^^ those last ones grouped together do not seem to be working, jayne! :(

dizzylizzy13

The Europeans I know don't have quite as many "do nots" during pregnancy...  more are worried about unpasteurized cheese or sushi germs ... or the raw egg in tiramisu. If it was for a toast one small sip will not hurt the baby, it's not like she's got a bottle of Jim Beam in her hand and is slugging it down.

Lola

but doctors do not know if even a mere sip of wine will cause FAS or not...or even what trimester it is most likely to occur in....so she shouldnt be drinking any alcohol....

Cassidy

Catherinite #0007                                :kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0002
[

Lola

i am surprised she even risk being photographed w/a suppose drink in her hand...she should be well aware of how the paps are and i will not be surprised if they come out w/a story like that...of her supposedly risking the health of her baby w/alcohol..... :windsor1:

truly_thata

she is lovely and hope that's wasn't wine
We Have Our Own Way to the Palace

Jenee

Quote from: Lola on February 01, 2007, 06:42:16 PM
but doctors do not know if even a mere sip of wine will cause FAS or not...or even what trimester it is most likely to occur in....so she shouldnt be drinking any alcohol....

Some docs say it is perfectly fine to drink a small amount of alcohol while pregnant... I find Letiza's dress to be hideous!
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

agentblueberry

well everyone has different tastes, i like it i think it is much better than the hankerchief Kate wore clubbing imo.
Chelsyite # 0022  Harryite # 0084  Dianaite #007  Stunningite # 002 Cheese-ite # 0013 Willite # 0076 Daniel-ite #002

Varya

I really like her dress, but the hairstyle is a little too much babydoll for my taste. :shrug:
SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

Harry2me4ever

please do not bump up old threads