Guy Pelly's Wedding - William and Harry are there too.

Started by PrincessOfPeace, April 06, 2014, 06:49:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessOfPeace

QuoteMembers of the British royal family will be out in full force to attend the wedding of Guy Pelly and Lizzy Wilson, according to The Sunday Times.

Names on the star-studded guest list include Prince William and Kate Middleton, Prince Harry, Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie and Harry's long-term girlfriend Cressida Bonas.

Nightclub owner Guy has been friends with William and Harry for years, and has reportedly asked the brothers to act as ushers at his wedding.
More: Prince William, Kate Middleton, Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas at Guy Pelly's wedding - hellomagazine.com

Princessinwaiting

:clap: congrats to Guy Pelly and his fiancĂ©e !

Eri

No it can't be correct Kate would never let her son behind for a week to party ...

SophieChloe

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

good221

Kate or William might not attend because they will have to  go across the country for that and the Queen will not allow George to travel outside the state again. Harry for sure with cress if he is around, But I can see  chelsy is not invited to make things less awkward for their chosen one. Beatrice and Eugene will tag alone too, I know for sure missy and tom will skip these weddings. :orchid:

Sandor

Why would Chelsy be invited?  I never heard she was great friends with Guy Pelly?

good221

Quote from: Sandor on April 07, 2014, 01:19:38 AM
Why would Chelsy be invited?  I never heard she was great friends with Guy Pelly?
Yes Guy have invited her to lot of events like club opening last year and party in London, Chelsy know him thru harry of course but I was a bit surprise her name was cut off form his wedding not form all those party he had in London thru the years.  I guess the bride want no drama on her day which is very understandable But it could be over shadow if all these royal show up and take the spotlight form this event with is very likely it will happen. :orchid:

Eri

Chelsy didn't make it at Lady Natasha's wedding or Jake's wedding or will she ever make it to any wedding that counts ever again no matter how they feel about Chelsy those people will cut her off because between Cressida and Chelsy Cressida will always "win" just like Cressida would be cut off if she and Harry break up ...

HsHCharlene

I'm still waiting to see if this is true. I'm not sure if either Will or Kate will go to Tennessee just to let some heiress show off to her family and friends that she's in with royalty. Harry may not go if those two don't go and I doubt that Cressida was even invited because she is a nonentity in that group simply by being in a different age bracket and not that connected to these folks except for Eugenie. Eugenie might not show up if she is at work in New York. Definitely a wait and see. But who knows maybe Chelsy was invited none of us has seen the guest list, we are only hearing about a handful of people via gossip. Besides Will even missed his own cousin's wedding so it would be far fetched for him to miss this one.  :sneeze:

Eri

^ Cressida is not an "non entity" in that group for starters her brother will be there , her friends The York girls and Arthur plus last but not least her boyfriend you might not like it but that is a fact ... Will and Harry are Ushers at the wedding so they will be there I agree whenever Kate or Cressida will be there remains to be seen ...

HsHCharlene

Nonentity as in it's not really her group of friends(not as an insult). They are in their 30's she's still mid-twenties. This is not the group of friends that she grew up in minus Eugenie. She only became friends with them because she is dating Harry. I said before we don't know the guest list and who is going and who isn't so it's just a wait and see situation at best. If anything then Chelsy would be invited because she grew up with them but chances are she may not even go. We'll just wait on this one to see if it happens like they say it will.  :truce:

Limabeany

I agree with HsHCharlene, Cressida has never been part of Harry's group (different age) she is being invited to all these weddings (Missy Percy, et al) because she is with Harry now, that has never been her group socially or age-wise even though they are all socialites as she is not their age or even her brother's age, while Harry's friends have been friends of Chelsy for a decade...
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Princessinwaiting

They are all one huge group actually ,society sets function in this way everybody knows everybody else they all date lol and eventually marry within their set ,it's much more severe and secluded than the typical middle class person ,there even is a special term in the uk RAH  for these types ;)

Both Chelsy and Cressida run in the same circles and Chelsy is very close to most if them ,next month she's hosting a reception at Northumberland ,some wildlife charity thing along with her brother and some others ,hardly one of the out groups .

I was starting to believe the conspiracy theorists that cressidas family is using a or campaign to get harry but then they said the same for kate and will most likely say the same for future girlfriends of prince William and Harry's kids lol it's one same story the strong domineering family forcing marriage in them hah lmfao it's getting old and how stupid do people think William and harry are that they can't spot a fake ?

Eri

What happened is Cressida has come of age and as it happens in all normal families her brother started to take her places with him actually it is strongly rumored she met Harry at an Arthur Loundon's party (a good friend of Jacopi's) besides that Eugine has entered Harry's social group and has taken her friends with her so Cressida is within that Social set's age range in fact she is older than Eugine ... as for Chelsy ... since when she  "grew up" with Guy Pelly (if anything is Cressida who "grew up" with him given that he is friends with her siblings Jacopi and Isabella) they were just hanging out together because of who she was dating he isn't particulary chumy with Kate let alone Chelsy (at this point) ...

HsHCharlene

Well for one Chelsy went to stowe the salle time as guy and she met harry at club H through guy at highgrove. Cressida has always been known as kid sis to all but nobody ever paid her any attention until harry looked her way. Chelsy didn't need Harry to get into this set. She went to school with them.

Double post auto-merged: April 07, 2014, 06:11:16 PM

Sorry for double post im on my phone. Cressida was brought to Landons thing by Eugenie, her bff when necessary

robynrose

Chelsy has remained in that circle because she was friends with many on own . If story true she used to date Jules . Think she may not have gone to Jake's wedding because it was close to Xmas and she goes home to Africa . I should also add that she knew these people for quite a long time but I also think if it came to Harry or Chelsy most of them wiould side with Harry . The fact that Harry and her remained friends made it easier for the circle .

good221

Quote from: HsHCharlene on April 07, 2014, 06:08:39 PM
Well for one Chelsy went to stowe the salle time as guy and she met harry at club H through guy at highgrove. Cressida has always been known as kid sis to all but nobody ever paid her any attention until harry looked her way. Chelsy didn't need Harry to get into this set. She went to school with them.

Double post auto-merged: April 07, 2014, 06:11:16 PM

Sorry for double post im on my phone. Cressida was brought to Landons thing by Eugenie, her bff when necessary
Agree Chelsy was raise in stowe and went to school with some of their social circle friends, ones again chelsy is being throw off the bus to benefit the new It girl. Luckily Chelsy have cut off ties with Eugene if you asked me it was about bloody time after all her backstabbing and betray of trust and Bad gossip issues she created in their set no wonder Chelsea keep her distance.  As for Guy if he allow other people  poor judgment of not extended a invited then he is a tool. But I think this wedding is just going to be parade or a circle act for media to turn it into about the royal relationship drama if they all show up to usher this weddings!     :orchid:

Eri

Chelsy made her choices and those choices have consequences ... she knew when (she claims) she broke it off with Harry those people would cut her off especially if Harry found another girl ...

HsHCharlene

But if Cressida dumped Harry you'd say poor her because Harry it's so bad at relationships. Some people are so partial they can't even see how they contradict themselves.

Eri

^ It depends ... Chelsy claims she dumped him so I don't see why she should be around him or his friends  :hmm: ...

Limabeany

Because the split was and remains amicable?  :shrug: Not too amicable, I would hope...  :girlblush:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

FanDianaFancy

Quote from: Eri on April 06, 2014, 08:05:03 PM
No it can't be correct Kate would never let her son behind for a week to party ...

I agree. I  am going to say  this story  is not true.
I doubt if  K  will  leave her baby  for a week  for  the Pelly wedding no matter how big it  is and how close  he is  to them all.
While PW  go after having his  Aus=NZ tour?Hmmm, such good friends or not, it wil be interesting to see.
To go there  for that after his tour...more cost  in that the govt./taxpayer must pay  for his security, etc.....we shall see.
American  Mrs. Pelly  to be  or  not, they  should  have  had their wedding in The UK if  having PW, PH, PK  there was   of utmost importance.
I  agree I doubt  QEII  will allow  , so to speak,PGeorge  leave  for  a  foreign country.  To go for  a  this. K's  family vacation was one  thing. Mustique  is owned by a  British  someone  something.
Australia- NZ  are in the Commmonwealth.
The USA  is  a  foreign  country and this would  not  be some  govt. tour something.  When  PDiana and P Charles would go to  Spain for vacation and  Nectar Bronson Island, different.
Of curse  , QEII, doesn't  ,I  think forbid, dictates PK and PW's  life, but  yet, she  must, I assume, have some  opinion  that must be respected.

HsHCharlene

Maybe because they are her friends too. Some purple are just so threatened by Chelsy coming back in town. It's as if they feel that Cressida is hanging on by a thread.

Eri

^ No one is threatened here Harry and Chelsy are OVER !!! With that in mind I don't see her being invited to HIS friend's wedding ever again !!!  :wellduh: I don't get why some can't get over the break up and the fact Chelsy is OUT !!!

Limabeany

You do realize Melissa Percy is HER best friend and Jacobi is boxing at the Charity Event chaired by HER, right???