Isabella Calthorpe splits up with Sam Branson

Started by wannable, June 27, 2010, 11:18:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

Isabella 30, spoke to Mandrake and said the following:

QuoteShe is said to have left Prince William broken-hearted when she spurned his affections. Now, Isabella Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe has ended her four-year relationship with the son of Sir Richard Branson.

"Sam and Isabella are taking a short break to concentrate on their careers," confirms a spokesman for Sam Branson, 25, a budding entrepreneur. "Neither of them believe this is a permanent break-up."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/theroyalfamily/7856406/Prince-Williams-favourite-actress-Isabella-Calthorpe-splits-up-with-Sam-Branson.html

Allie

This is too bad. I really liked them as a couple.

Jenee

Since when has she been PW's favorite actress?? :lol:
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Alixxx

So first Princess Madeline breaks up with her fiance and now Sam and Isabella may be a done deal. Hmmm. It seems the Gods are putting things in place and calling out to you William. :laugh:

Hale

Dah.........Dah.......Dah!!!!!!!!   :biggrin:

Scarlet Flowers

They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

someonewholovesharry

Harryite # 0131                   Cherryite # 0001                   Chelsyite # 0037

Kate

So!! Sam is free!!
How about Sam and Kate!!! Just a thought...

Alixx... I just hope that William hears the call..... :coy:

wannable

Sam 25, is going abroad...

Isabella 30, will she turn into a cougar?

Orchid

Quote from: Alixxx on June 27, 2010, 09:00:52 PM
So first Princess Madeline breaks up with her fiance and now Sam and Isabella may be a done deal. Hmmm. It seems the Gods are putting things in place and calling out to you William. :laugh:

I was going to comment along the same lines too, Alixxx :laugh:

Look out Kate, Isabella's about! :teehee:
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

RoyalB

This has come completely out of the blue.  I thought they were a done deal, these two.  I'm not sure how long they've been together but it must be about 4 years?  I remember all the reports about William having a bit of a crush on Isabella.  She really is a babe.  Oh, well.  Maybe they'll be back together in no time.

Scarlet Flowers

Quote from: Orchid on June 29, 2010, 02:06:39 PM
Quote from: Alixxx on June 27, 2010, 09:00:52 PM

I was going to comment along the same lines too, Alixxx :laugh:

Look out Kate, Isabella's about! :teehee:

:D Maybe...
They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

brittanylala

I personally thought they were an odd couple - Sam is incredibly sporty and carefree, whereas Isabella dreams of climbing the heights of Hollywood. Complete opposites.

wannable

I wonder what Sam's plans are, the article says he is going Abroad.

Polo Fan

Goods news for Prince William!  :brightside: :heart: :cupid: <3 :wub2: :flower:

wannable

anitalalala

besides o never like neither of them individually its sad to hear from the break up!
If william ever had something with isabella in my opinion it shows how bad taste he have for womens....i dont like isabella i mean she seems to me as someone who ever is hardlly trying to get fame at any cost..and the fact she is extremelly rich and kinda cute just proves that she has no talent at all...otherwise at this time she would be extremelly famous...counting on her conexions with people from the set...
I never though that she and sam were in love...i mean they had this really weird relationship and both never seemed a match to me...in reality i never luiked any of the clthorpe i mean they seem to seek too much theyre places in the fame hall..all of them.Its weird....
But as far as im not into what they feel and think i believe to end a relationship is always sad.

Alixxx

Quote from: wannabe on July 01, 2010, 10:02:42 PM
In her dreams

More like in his dreams from all we've heard. If William wasn't a Prince, a girl like Isabella would be out of his league.

Kate

I never connect the difference in Sam and her ages... :(
No... let's let her go...!!

serene grace

I think Isabella said she is going to work with Charities now. She's planning to set up acting workshops for kids, one of the charities she is focusing on now.

QuoteTelegraph 
....actress, told me that she would work for a charity while Branson would be abroad. "I am staying in London and dedicating my time to Kids Company this summer," she said at the Evian VIP suite at Wimbledon. "I have joined the fundraising team. I think it is good to have another focus apart from acting.

"I am waiting for my police checks to come through, then I can be more involved in the drama side there as well. I am planning on organising lots of summer workshops for the kids to take part in, too."

I think the relationship is simply running it's course.
:sowhat:

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

wannable

Quote from: anitalalala on July 01, 2010, 11:37:14 PM
besides o never like neither of them individually its sad to hear from the break up!
If william ever had something with isabella in my opinion it shows how bad taste he have for womens....i dont like isabella i mean she seems to me as someone who ever is hardlly trying to get fame at any cost..and the fact she is extremelly rich and kinda cute just proves that she has no talent at all...otherwise at this time she would be extremelly famous...counting on her conexions with people from the set...
I never though that she and sam were in love...i mean they had this really weird relationship and both never seemed a match to me...in reality i never luiked any of the clthorpe i mean they seem to seek too much theyre places in the fame hall..all of them.Its weird....
But as far as im not into what they feel and think i believe to end a relationship is always sad.

I agree with you. Finally!

RoyalB

Anitalalala, I have to disagree with your point about the Calthorpe's need for fame.  Isn't Isabella a titled lady?  I thought she was the granddaughter of an earl, her mother is an heiress of some sort.  She is absolutely beautiful to look at (you may disagree) and so is her sister Gabriella (a model) and her brother Jacobi is gorgeous!  They have mixed in these circles all their lives so would always have been seen out and about with people like the Bransons, at various high profile events.

She must have some talent to have had a role in the stage version of "Dirty Dancing." 

In my view, (and I have always thought this) if Isabella had given in to William and they'd had a relationship, Kate would have been history long ago.  Alas, it was not to be.  Isabella preferred to make a name for herself as an actress.

anitalalala

I didnt mean to say they werent important people!!!
What i meant to say is that they are!!!But diferentlly from many people on theyre position they never seemed to enjoy discretion..only the opositte!
Just because people are born rich and with titles dont necessarylly means they need to be at every single event and love to have theyre pics taken all the time...its just unnecessary in my view.Especially seeks for carrer that keeps them even more into the highlight...to me it speaks a lot about theyre persoanlitys...thats what im trying to say :shrug:
And there are completlly diferent things:to be born in that circle and to enjoy the atention they receive like they seem to do...
I personally dont think that neither of Calthorps are beatiful...but thats also my personal taste!!
The girls yet have theyre atributes but jacobi seems to me as one of those weird lords full of money who adooores the atention from everyone..everywhere and nothing more...not to mention he looks like a girl..wich give the impression he could be gay...even knowing he had dated others girls..wich porves nothing but is a beginning... :laugh:
Isabella is great..but nothing extraordinary and yeah i do believe that william, as many other guys, had fighted over her atention....god knows why :blink:
Coz she was older  ??? They found her atractive ??? Extrenmelly rich ??? From an important familly  ???who knows... :shrug:
I personally see nothing special about her and i maintain my views that both the Calthorpe girls dont need to become more famous than they already are!!!And just the fact they do want top become more famous than they are already...based on theyre carrer choices only...(
one is a model and the other an actress to be)Such choices just show me that yes they might actually enjoy a lot being famous!!!!
And thats where i base such opinions basically...
But anyway opinions are personal...i dont intend to make them true or anything..i was just giving my opinions about them...I dont like them for the reasons i already exposed ....im sorry... :coy:

On the other hand i also think the middletons sisters are much prettier than the clathorpes ones... honestlly...personal taste only...
And i honestlly dont believe that Isabella is a talented actress!!!I mean lets be honest...with all the money and conexions she have at this point she would be extremelly famous...it seems that money dont by talent!
I know its mean but thats what i think..its a sincere opinion only...
And the fact she is changing the turns of her carrer right now just shows that yes even her is tired of trying with no success...
The thing is she may even be talented but honestlly these days u need more much more than talent and a pretty face to achieve success!!!
And as i said the fact that even being who she is and having the conexions she posses and even still not getting anything...just shows signs that she may be cute but apossibility a really bad actress!!!
Im sorry again if my opinions looks cruel or mean...but im just being honest.
And even not liking them neither individually neither toguether... i do think its sad that they broke up!!!
Even believeing that theyre relationship seemed to me much more as exchange of conexions and carrer oportunitys than anything else.
She is the lady with a title and royal conexions...while he is the blond,cute and billionaire guy who knows everyone everywhere!!!
I see this relationship just as i see holy relationship with kate...with very strange eyes.  :shifty:
I mean its weird...and they seemed to me much more as a phisical couple than one that trully loved each other...
I may be totally wrong as this is only my personal view of these people...but thats my opinion only..anyway.... :shrug:

Scarlet Flowers

Quote from: RoyalB on July 02, 2010, 03:55:01 PM
Anitalalala, I have to disagree with your point about the Calthorpe's need for fame.  Isn't Isabella a titled lady?  I thought she was the granddaughter of an earl, her mother is an heiress of some sort.  She is absolutely beautiful to look at (you may disagree) and so is her sister Gabriella (a model) and her brother Jacobi is gorgeous!  They have mixed in these circles all their lives so would always have been seen out and about with people like the Bransons, at various high profile events.

She must have some talent to have had a role in the stage version of "Dirty Dancing." 

In my view, (and I have always thought this) if Isabella had given in to William and they'd had a relationship, Kate would have been history long ago.  Alas, it was not to be.  Isabella preferred to make a name for herself as an actress.

Yes, she is titled.

I agree, SG.  I too think the relationship has just run its course.

Hale