Queen Letizia is a stylish sport in white designer dress as she greets Rio 2016

Started by Jennifer, September 30, 2016, 01:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

It was nice to see King Felipe and Queen Letizia greet the Rio Paralympic medalists. I like looking at King Felipe. He looks so handsome in his suit and beard! If only I could marry a husband just like him, I'd be so fortunate! :thumbsup:

QuoteQueen Letizia of Spain once again showcased timelessly elegant style as she received the Rio 2016 medalists at El Pardo Palace in Madrid alongside her husband, King Felipe VI on 28 September.

The monarch opted for a chic long-sleeved white dress by her favourite Spanish designer, Felipe Varela, which highlighted her svelte physique.

The custom-made piece was adorned with a subtle floral embellished neckline and cinched in at the waist to ensure a flattering cut. Letizia completed the resplendent look with some open-toe satin nude heels and wore her brunette hair in a sleek straight style.

Read more:
Sporting life: Queen Letizia is all smiles as she greets Rio 2016 Paralympic medalists
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston