Sarah, Duchess of York attended the Peaches Geldof\\\'s funeral

Started by marine2109, April 21, 2014, 01:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marine2109

Limabeany

"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

FanDianaFancy

I know I am mean. Being ,ena.

Sarah will attend the opening of an evelope.
ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Yes, she  may  have known  the girl or knew of her father, ...but how? How close?'
E or B attended it was reported.
How  did they her? How well?
I am saying, they are  who they are and I doubt anyone would not tell them not to attend.
Odd  to me.
B and E , Young BRF  and their  friends of  Lord X and etc kids , it seems, don't  really mix with the  English pop/young/entertainment crowd.

cinrit

Sarah Ferguson is in Bob Geldof's age group.  She could have easily known him.  Geldof was known not only for his musical talents, but for his extensive charity work.  Sometimes, people attend funerals of family members of friends just to show support even if you didn't know them well or at all.

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

FanDianaFancy

Yes,I  was around in the 80's. :lol:
We Are  The World, we  are the children...lets shine   da da da...  and  Let Them Know Its Christmas...One  Q's thing and the other , Bob Geldof's thing.  The concert. Madonna. "I aint taking shet off ...." The 1980's.

STILL, if there are LIGHTS, CAMERAS, ACTION!  Sarah Ferguson   :banana: WILL be there. Anywhere!!!

Yeah, I know I am being mean.
:P

Limabeany

It is impossible for anyone to have hundreds or thousands of close friends, what is the purpose of these celebrity-friends showcase funerals? The guests are not all close friends, why do so many famous people choose to turn what should be intimate goodbyes into these celebrity-filled spectacles...?
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

cinrit

To show support.  Celebrities live in the limelight, so their funerals are in the limelight, too.  Bob Geldof is involved in many other charities other than Live Aid in the 80's, so he is well-known and probably has a couple hundred "close friends".  Celebrities always have a lot more close friends than we do. :D

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

TLLK

Paula Yates was with Sarah and Diana when they dressed up as policewomen and club hopping before Sarah and Andrew's wedding. IMO she was there as a friend of Paula and Bob.

SophieChloe

Was she really?  Well, you live and learn  :fool: I never knew that. 
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

HereditaryPrincess

Quote from: TLLK on April 26, 2014, 05:33:48 PM
Paula Yates was with Sarah and Diana when they dressed up as policewomen and club hopping before Sarah and Andrew's wedding. IMO she was there as a friend of Paula and Bob.

Interesting. I thought that Fergie was just hanging on (can't find a nicer description) at Peaches's funeral, but now I know that her presence wasn't completely random.