Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Attend 133rd Sandringham Flower Show

Started by cinrit, July 31, 2014, 10:41:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

IMO Camilla bought a toy for the child she believed was at the age and stage to enjoy it. As for mentioning Tom and Laura's children, they likely have a say in if they want their children mentioned in the media.

Now back to the Sandringham Flower Show I'm pleased to see the couple supporting it and that the show donates its profits to local charities.  :)

sandy

If Tom and Laura want privacy then why would Laura's daughter be flower girl at a royal wedding and shown very prominently on the balcony of Buckingham Palace. Camilla's son is not shy about public appearances. Even if they want to be private people, the five grandchildren that Camilla has are via Tom and Laura. It is a fact.  I think not mentioning or referring to them when getting presents is IMO very strange. It is more "important" I think for Camilla's PR to try to make it seem she is related to Prince George and he is her only "grandchild." It is smoke and mirrors. I would not blame Tom and Laura for Camilla's PR campaign. It will backfire since Camilla is not exactly winning points judging by the readers comments about the DM article.

Double post auto-merged: August 01, 2014, 08:38:00 PM

Quote from: cinrit on August 01, 2014, 12:02:01 PM
Quote from: Trudie on August 01, 2014, 01:10:16 AM
Sandy is totally right. Cindy have you really looked at the website. Look at Williams biography which most will read as he is first in line after his father and Prince George's is attached the only mention of Diana is a small paragraph mentioning that at 15 William lost his mother and walked behind her coffin really small detail. Look at Harry's biography and the first thing mentioned is Harry is the younger son of The Prince of Wales and Diana Princess of Wales. Apparently Diana is not as important as the mother and grandmother of William and George as he is in Harry's or does Charles count on my people being interested in William and airbrushing Diana from his and Georges bio's. 

Yes, of course I've looked at the website.  I'm not sure what you want me to see that's scandalous.  I don't to turn into another Diana thread, but what more would you like there to be said about her? 

Cindy

The thread is about Camilla and her getting a gift for her "grandson" with no mention of the fact that she has three grandsons and two granddaughters. Diana is the grandmother of Prince George so yes, mentioning Diana is very relevant. Diana can't be airbrushed out of this thread because she is indeed George's grandmother.

Trudie

Quote from: cinrit on August 01, 2014, 12:02:01 PM
Quote from: Trudie on August 01, 2014, 01:10:16 AM
Sandy is totally right. Cindy have you really looked at the website. Look at Williams biography which most will read as he is first in line after his father and Prince George's is attached the only mention of Diana is a small paragraph mentioning that at 15 William lost his mother and walked behind her coffin really small detail. Look at Harry's biography and the first thing mentioned is Harry is the younger son of The Prince of Wales and Diana Princess of Wales. Apparently Diana is not as important as the mother and grandmother of William and George as he is in Harry's or does Charles count on my people being interested in William and airbrushing Diana from his and Georges bio's. 

Yes, of course I've looked at the website.  I'm not sure what you want me to see that's scandalous.  I don't to turn into another Diana thread, but what more would you like there to be said about her? 

Cindy

There is nothing scandalous why create drama Cindy. This is not about to turn into another Diana thread however, What more can be said about her? how about Camilla is the step grandmother and putting her in her rightful place. Apparently you don't see the web site as I see it that in William the next Kings biography a small two line paragraph that at 15 will walked behind his mothers coffin and George well it could be said that he is the first grandchild of HRH the POW and His late wife Diana Princess of Wales nothing but on Harry's page right off the bat HRH Prince Harry is the younger son of HRH the POW and Diana Princess of Wales I suppose they count on not much people being interested in Harry's biography. But don't worry too much about this turning into another Diana thread by me anyway I wouldn't want to offend the HRH Camilla with those three letters before her name is to be held in awe society

Canuck

I think it's way too late on this not becoming another Diana thread...

Trudie

^ Go to the Diana Boards every thread there turns into a Camilla thread

KaTerina Montague

Whenever Camilla does something nice for George we should start taking bets  on how long it will take for people to being up poor Saint Diana.

sandy

Whenever Saint Camilla pretends to be the grandmother of Diana's grandson and  royal baby George I will take bets on all the Saint Camilla fans lining up to defend her and saying well Diana is dead so Camilla is the grandmother now and we must all move on because Diana is dead, etc etc etc.

Like mother like son. Tom never mentioned his bio dad in his books (the biography of Tom on the dust jacket), just that he is the stepson of the Prince of Wales and son of the Duchess of Cornwall. Now Camilla is even erasing her 5 grandchildren from PR and making it seem that the royal  baby is her grandson and her only grandchild. I don't think this is any accident. It's her PR.

Trudie

Quote from: KaTerina Montague on August 02, 2014, 12:34:22 PM
Whenever Camilla does something nice for George we should start taking bets  on how long it will take for people to being up poor Saint Diana.

Well you could call Diana just poor Diana no one has raised her to sainthood thank you very much one has every right to sympathize with Diana and her memory since St Camilla not only coveted and finally got Diana's husband to now being the doting grandmother to Diana's grandson.

Sheridan

Again Trudie, I didn't say anything about Charles  and Diana's sham marriage, by force or whatever that was, unbelievable how no one saw how incompatible these two were, from the bedroom to outside. i don't have to hear about how camilla did this and that, doesn't do anything to me.

if the palace want to use george as pr, then it's wrong, i agree with you on that, if they should they should call camilla a step grandparent, i don't think she's worried about that since she has her own wonderful blood grandchildren to love

saying george is hers is by the media who only want to bring out anger for no reason, sadly only few will respond, the daily mail comments have no effect on the majority of brit, or commonwealth. Enough said.

sandy

It was not a sham marriage. Charles courted Diana, asked her to meet his parents and family, proposed to her and married her. It was not "clinical" Diana fell for Charles so it was no sham. 

Oh yes they were incompatible, Diana would not put up with the Great Man keeping his Mrs Parker Bowles in his life. She should have understood how so much above everybody else her husband was,

Camilla and Charles' spokesperson could easily quash the media's stories about her being George's grandmother.