Penny Junor’s Prince Harry may be mild, not wild.

Started by Princessinwaiting, April 23, 2014, 02:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessinwaiting

The book is due out in September from Hodder & Stoughton, which published Born to be King. "We published the William biography to coincide with his 30th, so it's the same with the one," said a spokesman at Hodder. "It has the nod from Clarence House."
Penny Junor?s Prince Harry may be mild, not wild - Diary - News - London Evening Standard

:orchid:

Eri

It will be the same ol same ol but it will be great to hear some truth about Di and that Clarence House giving the nod no one can say it's a lie ...

Limabeany

Prince Harry is not yet 30 but his life is a tempting one to document. His fondness for nightclubs, unusual choices of fancy dress and famous disrobing in Las Vegas have seen him adorn the front pages more frequently than befits his place in the line to the throne.

Also likely to make an appearance is his girlfriend Cressida Bonas. Junor, however, has previously made it clear that Harry is not as interesting as is claimed. "William was just as bad but he never got caught," she claimed in 2012.

The book is due out in September from Hodder & Stoughton, which published Born to be King. "We published the William biography to coincide with his 30th, so it's the same with the one," said a spokesman at Hodder. "It has the nod from Clarence House."
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

robynrose

Penny is a friend of Charles , and Will future Kings  writes very unfavorably about Diana

sandy

Quote from: Eri on April 23, 2014, 03:15:47 PM
It will be the same ol same ol but it will be great to hear some truth about Di and that Clarence House giving the nod no one can say it's a lie ...

Eri, I thought the book was about Harry. We all know Poison Pen Junor will do the usual hatchet job on Diana. That's what she does for a living.  I can see C and C rewarding her with a title down the road.  Of course you think everything from Penny is the "truth" because it blasts Diana and raises C and C to sainthood.

Nothing like trashing a dead woman and getting paid for it.

Poor Harry, being used so Penny can have another go at Diana.

Eri

^ You mean just like all the horrible things Di said about her husband , the father of her children is true to you yes I like to hear the other side ... and before you come back to say Di isn't alive ... I gotta respond saying she has spoken too much while alive books , live TV interviews , speaking "off the record"  with journalists ...

sandy

You mean the terrible things Charles said about Diana to his authorized biographer, making it appear to his sons that he only married their mother to be a broodmare for royal heirs and he preferred another woman. And the terrible way Charles kept the mistress around during the marriage and Camilla sending cufflinks to Charles on the honeymoon with Diana. And you mean the interview Charles did airing his dirty linen to Dimbleby.

Maybe Poison Pen Junor can write about George and slam Diana there too.

Trudie

good221

Quote from: Eri on April 25, 2014, 07:44:44 AM
^ You mean just like all the horrible things Di said about her husband , the father of her children is true to you yes I like to hear the other side ... and before you come back to say Di isn't alive ... I gotta respond saying she has spoken too much while alive books , live TV interviews , speaking "off the record"  with journalists ...
Honestly I am sick and tried of the Diana bashing let the woman rest in peace and all these journalists need to stop pull out her name in her sons privacy life, their women privacy life's. I am sick and tried of it all if that fool penny want to write book about harry make it all about him not his parent fail marriage or about their life. I am border line tried of the need to put Diana name in everything to spicy up the meal. Stop! Stop! Stop! how can harry and William move on if the people cannot get it go of the past. :gaah:

sandy

Her Prince William book devoted about 100 pages to Diana bashing. In the process she left things out about the subject of her biography Prince WIlliam. The Uncle Gary story which caused some headlines was totally left out of the book so she could get in more Diana slamming.

I see more of the same with this book.

Eri

It's not anyone's fault Di made her boy's childhood a living hell !!! They can't find anything nice to say about that period ... it's about time the Di worship ends and she is narrated for the deeply disturbed woman she was !!! Time will allow that as no one under 40 is emotionally attached to her ...

sandy

Oh please Eri! Were you around WIll and Harry when they were with their mother and witnessed how she raised them? I didn't think so. Harry and Will adored their mother why not stop bashing their dead mother.

I guess you didn't watch the interviews and statements of Will and Harry about their mother or choose to ignore the praise they gave her to push your own dislike of Diana. There is no Di Worship here only it seems extreme Di dislike which equates projecting ones own feelings about Diana on her sons.  Did you take a survey of every single under 40 person in the world to back up your contention? 

Limabeany

Quote from: Eri on April 25, 2014, 02:58:53 PM
It's not anyone's fault Di made her boy's childhood a living hell !!! They can't find anything nice to say about that period ... it's about time the Di worship ends and she is narrated for the deeply disturbed woman she was !!!
Go on, admit it, you are Eri Junor.  :happy15: :happy15: :happy15: 
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

sandy

I wonder if Penny has some hangups about Diana. Her father was an admirer of Diana and liked her. Maybe Penny got jealous. But overall, I think she is adores Charles--before the wind changed she wrote this book about Diana praising her to the skies. Kate had better watch her back with Penny who can turn on a dime depending on who falls out of favor with the Great Charles.  Penny Junor's low point was when she got snarky about Diana on a TV show and got complaints from viewers calling in and then Penny stomped out of the studio in a big hissy fit