Zara Phillips at Aldon Horse Trials

Started by HereditaryPrincess, October 28, 2014, 04:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HereditaryPrincess

The Daily Mail Fail have made the classic schoolboy error in stating that Zara is HM's daughter and not her granddaughter. :lol:  :orchid:

QuoteKnown as much for her resolutely down to earth attitude as her equestrian talents, Zara Phillips has once again shown how very like the rest of us she is.
The Queen's daughter was spotted enjoying a pizza at Aldon Horse Trials, in Somerset, yesterday.
Sitting outside with friends dressed in navy fleece, cap and camel jodhpurs, the royal was indistinguishable from the other spectators and riders at the event.

Zara Phillips shakes off royal airs at Aldon Horse Trials | Daily Mail Online

TLLK

Wonder what their tally of errors and retractions must look like each week? :mad7:

HereditaryPrincess

^^^ It wouldn't surprise me if it had exploded one time due to the amount of mistakes made...  :lol: :lol:

Which reminds me of a new thread idea: "The Daily Fail's Mistakes" :hide:

TLLK

TLLK

Zara recently compared Mia to a high performance horse as both need feeding schedules. Love it!!! She is so on the mark with that description.

cinrit

Quote'It's like having a high performance horse' Zara Phillips on being a new mother

The royal, who gave birth to her first child Mia in January, admitted that she likens being a new mum to her equestrian career and is enjoying every moment of it.

Speaking to CNN Equestrian about her return to the sport since becoming a parent, she said: "I've really enjoyed it. In a funny kind of way it's like having another high performance horse on your hands.

"You've got to get them in a schedule and feed. I wasn't maternal at all before I had Mia but I'm lucky she's very good."

And speaking about her return to riding after taking time out for the birth of Mia, she confessed it's been harder than she first thought.

"I sat on a horse about five weeks afterwards for about ten minutes. I was teaching my muscle groups again what they were doing - you know I've never not ridden for that long."

More: 'It's like having a high performance horse' Zara Phillips on motherhood | Royal | News | Daily Express

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.