Duke of Cambridge interview on British GQ magazine and he says never meet Kate

Started by sara8150, May 29, 2017, 10:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sara8150

'They Will Never Know Her': Prince William Admits He's Sad Princess Diana Will Never Meet His Family
Prince William on Princess Diana's Death and His Family

Double post auto-merged: May 29, 2017, 10:37:17 PM

Prince William: 'It Makes Me Sad' Princess Diana Didn't Meet Duchess Kate, George and Charlotte
Prince William Talks Princess Diana, Duchess Kate in 'British GQ' - Us Weekly

Double post auto-merged: May 29, 2017, 10:39:23 PM

William and Kate pictured with children George and Charlotte in candid new family photo
Prince William and Kate Middleton release new family photo

Double post auto-merged: May 29, 2017, 10:42:23 PM

'It's taken me 20 years to come to terms with my mother's death': Prince William reveals his regret that Princess Diana didn't get to meet Kate or her grandchildren as he poses for family photoshoot
Prince William speaks candidly about Princess Diana | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: May 29, 2017, 10:49:51 PM

Prince William on sadness his children will never meet Diana: 'I'd like to ask her advice'
Prince William on sadness his children will never meet Diana: 'I'd like to ask her advice'

Double post auto-merged: May 29, 2017, 10:52:16 PM

Prince William reveals sadness Princess Diana will never meet Kate, George and Charlotte
Prince William tells GQ sadness over Princess Diana, Kate, George and Charlotte | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Double post auto-merged: May 29, 2017, 10:53:33 PM

Prince William 'sad' his children will never know grandmother
Prince William 'sad' his children will never know grandmother - ITV News

Double post auto-merged: May 29, 2017, 10:57:29 PM

Prince William sad that Duchess Kate and children can't meet Princess Diana
Prince William sad that Duchess Kate and children can't meet Princess Diana - CBS News

Double post auto-merged: May 29, 2017, 10:59:37 PM

Prince William opens up about losing mother in GQ interview
Prince William opens up about losing mother in GQ interview - CNN.com

Double post auto-merged: May 29, 2017, 11:01:42 PM

https://s19.postimg.org/9a151rf43/IMG_0020.jpg

Curryong

I expect he (and Harry) do feel the loss of their mother deeply, especially at important moments of their lives. As my mother died when I was only a few months younger than Harry I've felt it all my life, even more so when I married and had children and then grandchildren.

I'm glad that Diana will never be forgotten by her two sons. They evoke her memory often and there's more two come when they take part in two docos and talk about the effects taking part in that funeral had.

PaulaB

My grandmother committed suicide when he was 8.  According to my mother he never got over it right up to his death at 72.

TLLK

Valentina18

I read the interview and I came away understanding William a little better.He came across better in GQ than the awkward interviews on camera.

TLLK

According to Alistair Campbell the Cambridges have made a private visit to the UK's only suicide sanctuary Maytree.
Patrons - Suicidal Sanctuary - MayTree

QuotePrince William has experience of dealing with the shattering effect of suicide, in his work as an air ambulance pilot. I also know he and Kate have made a private visit to the country's only suicide sanctuary, of which I am a patron, and he was shocked to discover it is the only one of its kind.

Alastair Campbell: Even as a staunch republican I am full of praise for the young royals | London Evening Standard