Re: It was 34 years ago today that Prince Charles married Princess Diana

Started by LouisFerdinand, August 31, 2015, 01:23:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FanDianaFancy

*Ahhhh, the things  of  fairytales. Of  glass coaches and  25  foot  trains, which even though it  was the start  of the  greed/over done 1980s,  it  was  a  bit  too much.  Yet, it  needed  to  be  as the Emmanuals  said.

*The Beauty and the Brain,  what  could  have  been. If  only....

*Loving the conversation  here between  you  all.  THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double post auto-merged: July 26, 2017, 02:11:23 PM

To   myidea     :nod: ,
I  like  all of this------

Remember HERE you are writing a YOUR OPINION
Favorite royal: All royals who work hard
--------
under  your  board  name.

Curryong

It was actually 36 years ago. It was certainly a magical day though, something very fairy tale about it that people loved. The coach, the young bride, bridesmaids, the Cathedral, royals and aristos from Europe and elsewhere packing the pews the various uniforms,  like something out of Ruritania really. Good job none of us knew the truth!

FanDianaFancy

Quote from: LouisFerdinand on May 15, 2016, 10:22:40 PM
@Duch_Luver_4ever, What British newspapers might do an article about the anniversary of Diana and Charles?
I wonder  if they  would being that  PC  is married now  to The Rotwe, I mean Camilllllllllaaaaaaaaaa.

Regardless, that  was a  significant  day  in British History and to  a point, World  History.

It  will always  be  what  it  was. NOTHING  can change  that be it  PC and Camillllllllaaaaaaaaaa  or  years, decades,  since etc.

Add  PW and PH  did  not  magically  fall out  of  a cloud  from the sky and arrive  in PCs life.

Curryong

Now, that Duch_, is a very good suggestion. A class action perhaps, undertaken by all the people of the U.K. Who were taxpayers in 1981!

sandy

Smith said Charles was "hoping" to learn to love Diana after the wedding. I think that's why he used the phrase "whatever in love means." Nobody should go into a marriage "hoping" to learn to love someone. A recipe for disaster.