Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

On your new appointments as moderators-in-training.  :friends:

PM'd you my special "moderator blessing!" :D

Windsor

Many congratulations and thanks for agreeing to help out. :hug:

Vesper

cate1949

yikes! thanks for your good wishes - sorry that I was offline for a few days - first thunder storm and loss of electricity and cable for two days (I am so tired of winter) and then a busy birthday - but I am back and practicing on the test board and am really pleased to be able to help out on the board - this is such a nice community!

SophieChloe

Just shout if you need any help  @cate1949 I'm always there and if I don't know the answer I'll find it.    :flower:  SCxx
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

TLLK

Quote from: cate1949 on February 27, 2016, 06:02:12 PM
yikes! thanks for your good wishes - sorry that I was offline for a few days - first thunder storm and loss of electricity and cable for two days (I am so tired of winter) and then a busy birthday - but I am back and practicing on the test board and am really pleased to be able to help out on the board - this is such a nice community!
I'd trade our "summer in February" for your thunderstorm if I could @cate1949. Good to see you back.

Limabeany

"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Orchid

Lovely of you both to volunteer your time to help with the forum, Dafluffs and Cate1949.
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil