"How much did you pay for yours?"

Started by mediastar, October 07, 2004, 04:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mediastar

Oooh!

When Mrs Thatcher became the first woman prime minister in the UK it is said that she sent a message to the palace just before her first public engagement with Queen Elizabeth.

"What will Her Majesty be wearing?" asked the message. Mrs Thatcher didn't want to show up wearing something similar and explained her concern.

Back came the reply according to those in Downing Street - without a desccription of the clothes Queen Elizabeth would be wearing: "Her Majesty doesn't notice what other people wear".
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

Windsor

Iris

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :happytears:  :woo:  

butterfly49

i dont get it... who are the people in the picture

kitkat

Quotei dont get it... who are the people in the picture
It's Laura Bush and Teresa Heinz Kerry.

sharon

during the first US presidential debate two weeks ago. Even the design looks the same. It was kinda cool that after the debate both of them could go up to each other and exchange a smile and a few words about it  :lol:  

butterfly49

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i get it... dont mind me im a little slow

The Queen

I about died when I saw them on TV. I missed the debate last night (I was at the football game) did this little miss-hap happen again or did the First Ladies people manage to get in touch with Mrs. Ketchup's people :P  
Willite #00369

kitkat

QuoteI about died when I saw them on TV. I missed the debate last night (I was at the football game) did this little miss-hap happen again or did the First Ladies people manage to get in touch with Mrs. Ketchup's people :P
Not sure. I sorta/kinda watched the debate, but I was also making (a 3 hr.) dinner at the time so I missed some things--including the First Lady and Teresa Heinz Kerry.

The Queen

DId you notice, President BUsh and JOhn Kerry's outfits? They wore the same last night.  :rolleyes: Down to the flag pin, and red ties with white poka-dots. I'll try to post a pic later, I must go eat dinner :rolleyes:  <_<  
Willite #00369

Windsor

Windsor

The Queen

Willite #00369

Gems

Windsor