"Queen's bid to gag Mrs Burrell"

Started by princessrose, March 09, 2004, 12:13:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

princessrose

This is the first I?ve heard of this so I don't know how much truth is behind it all
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/conte...-name_page.html
"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the

abc

Thanks for the article, it was interesting. I am not sure what she expected, maybe to get a call saying owe well are you by chance thinking of writing a book? Seems silly to me because if she were she wouldn't really want to tell them till the last possible moment, making it harder for them to stop her. Her husband did a deal too so it would seem logical that she might, from their point of view.

Not really sure why I am defending them [royal family], it just seems that her stated outrage over the letter and claimed it was incredable that they would even believe it was wrong and seemed an silly attempt to defend herself. If she wasn't going to write a book she should say so without saying how silly and stupid she thinks they are being.  
So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

Don't lie, you miniature copy machine... :angry: - dcd

princessrose

Also lets not forget Burrell said that he wasn?t going to write a book and look what he ended up doing?  
"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the