Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
thanks, realized it was more shot across the bow than fully fleshed out explanation, as for the attractiveness,I see where youre coming from, but have to color me biased on this one, only the Rose of Althorp gives me the ol mule kick to the chest everytime I see those baby blues :brightside:
Diana Princess of Wales / Re: Diana...Britain's Elvis???
« Last post by TLLK on Today at 07:40:31 AM »
They were both greatly loved and admired but I do think the last years of their lives shows that the unprecedented level of fame they enjoyed does the individuals at the centre of it no good at all.
:goodpost:@Curryong-I think this sums it up for me as well.
Diana Princess of Wales / Re: Diana...Britain's Elvis???
« Last post by Curryong on Today at 07:25:51 AM »
Elvis wasn't really my generation's idol, but he had a magnificent voice, IMO. He and Diana's lives followed similar projecteries in some ways, but of course Elvis achieved world wide celebrity through talent and rose from a poverty stricken background while Diana was a peer's daughter who married into a very old institution, enlivened and refreshed it and herself became iconic largely through media exposure. They were both greatly loved and admired but I do think the last years of their lives shows that the unprecedented level of fame they enjoyed does the individuals at the centre of it no good at all.
Scandinavian Monarchies / Re: Norwegian royals on vacation
« Last post by LouisFerdinand on Today at 07:14:40 AM »
Crown Prince Haakon is growing his beard back!
Diana Princess of Wales / Re: Diana and her eating disorder
« Last post by TLLK on Today at 02:56:19 AM »
@sandy-The fatigue that  can be experienced in that first trimester is incredible. Not surprised that she dozed off.
« Last post by sandy on Today at 02:55:17 AM »
Right before the official announcement of the pregnancy, Diana fell asleep during a concert.
« Last post by TLLK on Today at 02:52:44 AM »
I said They (other than Diana) did not talk about it
Charles did mention that Diana was not feeling well not long after her pregnancy was announced. He had to explain her absence at an engagement.
IMO it wasn't the business of anyone other than the couple to discuss when out in public. :shrug:
She had to contend with the same symptoms while pregnant with Harry.
A Royal Mom Complains of Morning Sickness, but a Top Doctor Explains It's a Healthy Sign
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10

Royal Insight Forum is not responsible for the content of external sites