Wedding of Princess Maria Theresia von Thurn und Taxis and Hugo Wilson

Started by marine2109, September 15, 2014, 09:08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marine2109

HereditaryPrincess

Thanks for the photos! :flower: Well, there were some... interesting outfits at this wedding. I was surprised that Princess Gloria didn't wear something a bit more vibrant which would give her the ability to stand out. I can't say that I'm a fan of Princess Maria Theresia's dress, but she herself looks lovely. Out of the guests, I'd say that Tatiana is the best dressed. I read that she was there because she and Andrea are in the same social circles as Princess Maria Theresia and her new husband.

TLLK

Sometimes "interesting" is the only word that comes to mind. I agree that the outfits were "unique and one of a kind."  Congratulations to the newlyweds!

HereditaryPrincess

^^^ Yes, I agree. But I think that's normal for the Thurn und Taxis family, let's not forget that Princess Gloria was known as "Princess TnT" for her punk rock style. :D I think this is what she is most known for - I asked my mother if she had heard of a Princess Gloria von Thurn und Taxis before, and she gave me a raised eyebrow, and when I said "Princess TnT", she said that she had indeed heard of her before. (But I reckon that's my grandmother's influence - she was always interested in the European Royals and liked Queen Astrid of Belgium, they were alive at the same time.)

To me, the guests looked as if they were attending a celebrity wedding rather than a royal wedding.