Prince Harry set to spend Boxing Day with Pippa Middleton

Started by Harryforlife25, December 16, 2011, 06:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harryforlife25

from Now Magazine:

Friday, 16 December 2011

QuotePrince Harry set to spend Boxing Day with Pippa Middleton

...but his ex-girlfriend Chelsy Davy will be around at Christmas too!

It looks like Prince Harry's going to be a man in demand this Christmas.

Not only is His Royal Hotness set to spend Boxing Day with the newly single Pippa Middleton, 28, but Now's learnt that his ex Chelsy Davy will also be seeing him over the festive period.

So are we going to see 
a catfight for 27-year-old Hazza's affections?  :duel: Here's hoping!

Either way, there's certainly set to be some serious festive flirting. Totes yay!

'In a break with tradition, the Queen's allowed Kate Middleton to invite her sister for the traditional Boxing Day shoot at Sandringham, so that she doesn't feel lonely spending Christmas without her family,' says a source.

'So while Christmas Day will be very official, there's likely to be a more relaxed atmosphere on the other days.

'Harry's 
a massive flirt and 
he loves flirting with Pippa.

'He can't help himself around her.

'And now she's single, he'll be even worse.'

Read the full story about Pippa Middleton and Prince Harry in Now magazine dated 26 December - out now!

In order to comply with copyright issues we have to provide the link to the story.  please remember this for future reference.

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/532893/prince-harry-set-to-spend-boxing-day-with-pippa-middleton/1

Ben

What more proof do people need that they fancy each other?

cinrit

Of course, Pippa was invited to spend Boxing Day (not Christmas Day) with her sister, which equates to spending it with the Royals.  It doesn't mean that she's there to be with Harry.  Well, it could mean that, but I'd be surprised. :huh:

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Eri

Harryforlife25

Wonder what they mean with seeing each other over the festivities ...maybe Cherry plans to get together after the 26th  :happy15: ...as for Pippa being invited anywhere near the Royals during the Holidays I will believe it when I see it...

Georgiana

These stories are never ending, especially from such a reliable source  :laugh10:
cherryite # 009
GIFSoup

Ben

Quote from: cinrit on December 16, 2011, 09:25:53 PM
Of course, Pippa was invited to spend Boxing Day (not Christmas Day) with her sister, which equates to spending it with the Royals.  It doesn't mean that she's there to be with Harry.  Well, it could mean that, but I'd be surprised. :huh:

Cindy
Of course that's the story... very likely :wink:

Eri

God save us if they get pictures of Harry and Pippa they will marry them up on the spot we will never see the end of it  :ugh:.

wannable

Photos will most likely happen with sibling-in-laws, they will probably have a laugh through it all. 

Whomever dates Prince Harry and Pippa will have to develop thick skin.

Harryforlife25

^I can't see anyone care about Pippa a year from now so Prince Harry's fiance will be just fine.

Georgiana

It was reported that her sister, Pippa, would join the Royal family for the Boxing Day shoot, but that is not the case. Their parents, Michael and Carole Middleton, were given shooting lessons while they stayed at Birkhall last year.Carole was photographed lying on grass holding a rifle with an instructor next to her while her husband watched.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/8963407/The-Duchess-of-Cambridge-lays-down-her-gun-for-the-sake-of-a-quiet-Christmas.html
cherryite # 009
GIFSoup

wannable

We will have to see what pans out from the different Christmas reporting.  Although the above Mandrake sounds reasonable compared to his previous Winter skiing report.

Here's another one, related to Catherine will be shooting:

QuoteKate Middleton ain't no fool with a rifle - watch out Wills!
Prince William's bride gears up for Boxing Day shoot

Whilst we like to watch old films in a mega-calorie-induced stupor on Boxing Day, the Queen's clan tend to spend the day on their traditional shoot in the grounds of Sandringham Palace in Norfolk.

However, far from stinking at the Royal past-time, Kate is apparently a dead eye with a gun in her hands. So much so that Prince William may be left a little rosy-cheeked thanks to his bride's experience as a markswoman at her posh school.

"It' s because she did clay pigeon shooting as an extra activity during her time at Marlborough," a friend of the Middletons explained to Daily Express columnist Adam Helliker.

"She has a very good eye for clays and she's been able to move on to pheasant and partridge easily."

We bet she looks absolutely gorgeous in tweed and gaiters as well!

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/view/43460   

maddiepaj

QuoteRumours of romance between Pippa Middleton and Prince Harry continue to circulate, as the Duchess of Cambridge's sister gets ready to join the Royals for a very special Boxing Day pheasant shoot at Sandringham Estate.

Pip, 28, has been invited to the exclusive annual outing, to help make Duchess Kate feel more at home during her first Christmas away from her family.

And after whisperings of a flirtation between Harry and Pippa first arose at the wedding of Kate and Prince William in April, the rumour-mill has gone into overdrive once again, as the brunette beauty gets ready to meet up with the dashing 27-year-old for the festive shoot.

Since the wedding, Pippa has split with her city broker beau Alex Loudon, and Harry and his former long-term love Chelsy Davy have also parted ways – clearing the way for romance, should there be any spark between them.

However if Pippa does fancy getting together with Harry she might find she has a bit of competition, as Now magazine reports that the prince is also planning to meet up with former flame Chelsy, for another shoot during the Christmas break.

Of course Chelsy, 26, is happily coupled-up with property developer Taylor McWilliams, but the trainee lawyer isn't expected to bring her new boyfriend along to the shoot.

And a source told the magazine that the prince definitely still has his eye on the pretty blonde Zimbabwean.

"Harry's bound to be flirting with Chelsy," the insider said. "He's really trying to win her round.

"Those two have always been close and they understand each other."

Meanwhile more details of Prince William and Kate Middleton's festive plans have emerged. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expected to arrive at Sandringham Estate on Christmas Eve before spending the evening opening novelty presents. This will be followed by a church service on Christmas morning, and the couple will then enjoy lunch, early evening drinks and an evening meal, before finishing the night off with a game of charades with the other Royals.

The next day they too will take part in the Boxing Day pheasant shoot with Pippa and Harry plus other members of the Royal Family. The duke and duchess are then believed to be planning to travel to Birkhall in Royal Deeside, Aberdeenshire, to bring in New Year, at the official Scottish residence of Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall.

Whatever happens, it sounds like it's going to be one festive season the Royal Family won't forget in a hurry!

lol he was a flirt with pippa, now he's a flirt with chelsy?
come on british media...you gotta do better than that. those quotes are so incredibly broad.

Harryforlife25

Georgiana

Quote from: maddiepaj on December 21, 2011, 05:05:55 AM
QuoteRumours of romance between Pippa Middleton and Prince Harry continue to circulate, as the Duchess of Cambridge's sister gets ready to join the Royals for a very special Boxing Day pheasant shoot at Sandringham Estate.

Pip, 28, has been invited to the exclusive annual outing, to help make Duchess Kate feel more at home during her first Christmas away from her family.

And after whisperings of a flirtation between Harry and Pippa first arose at the wedding of Kate and Prince William in April, the rumour-mill has gone into overdrive once again, as the brunette beauty gets ready to meet up with the dashing 27-year-old for the festive shoot.

Since the wedding, Pippa has split with her city broker beau Alex Loudon, and Harry and his former long-term love Chelsy Davy have also parted ways – clearing the way for romance, should there be any spark between them.

However if Pippa does fancy getting together with Harry she might find she has a bit of competition, as Now magazine reports that the prince is also planning to meet up with former flame Chelsy, for another shoot during the Christmas break.

Of course Chelsy, 26, is happily coupled-up with property developer Taylor McWilliams, but the trainee lawyer isn't expected to bring her new boyfriend along to the shoot.

And a source told the magazine that the prince definitely still has his eye on the pretty blonde Zimbabwean.

"Harry's bound to be flirting with Chelsy," the insider said. "He's really trying to win her round.

"Those two have always been close and they understand each other."

Meanwhile more details of Prince William and Kate Middleton's festive plans have emerged. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expected to arrive at Sandringham Estate on Christmas Eve before spending the evening opening novelty presents. This will be followed by a church service on Christmas morning, and the couple will then enjoy lunch, early evening drinks and an evening meal, before finishing the night off with a game of charades with the other Royals.

The next day they too will take part in the Boxing Day pheasant shoot with Pippa and Harry plus other members of the Royal Family. The duke and duchess are then believed to be planning to travel to Birkhall in Royal Deeside, Aberdeenshire, to bring in New Year, at the official Scottish residence of Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall.

Whatever happens, it sounds like it's going to be one festive season the Royal Family won't forget in a hurry!

lol he was a flirt with pippa, now he's a flirt with chelsy?
come on british media...you gotta do better than that. those quotes are so incredibly broad.
taylors not chelsy's bf is he? I thought it was jamie?
cherryite # 009
GIFSoup

Lothwen

Okay

So Pippa was invited to the Boxing Day shoot to keep Kate company (because Kate is 12 years old and has never been away from home before  :loco:)  and from this point we are to believe that she and Prince Harry will have some fantastical love affair.  Yet, Harry has also invited Chelsy, so now he's trying to win her back?

Harry, you naughty boy  :laugh10:
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

Harryforlife25

I won't believe Pippa was invited or attending until there is proof of it  :pics: as for Harry and Chelsy I can see them spent the days after Christmas together this what they do and is the reason I love these two crazy lovers  :happy15:.

maddiepaj

i honestly think that chelsy and harry are an awesome couple. it's just the fact that they've broken up so many times and seem to have so many disagreements that makes me doubt a bright future for them. if they do get married (at this rate in harry's choice of girls, chelsy is the only one i choose), i really hope they act more mature and committed in their marriage than they did (or do) when they were dating. i don't think either of them can move on. until harry finds that one that is better than chelsy, she is gonna be his #1 girl  :)

holyrood27

Quote from: Harryforlife25 on December 16, 2011, 06:40:55 PM
from Now Magazine:

Friday, 16 December 2011

Prince Harry set to spend Boxing Day with Pippa Middleton

...but his ex-girlfriend Chelsy Davy will be around at Christmas too!

It looks like Prince Harry's going to be a man in demand this Christmas.

Not only is His Royal Hotness set to spend Boxing Day with the newly single Pippa Middleton, 28, but Now's learnt that his ex Chelsy Davy will also be seeing him over the festive period.

So are we going to see 
a catfight for 27-year-old Hazza's affections?  :duel: Here's hoping!

Either way, there's certainly set to be some serious festive flirting. Totes yay!

'In a break with tradition, the Queen's allowed Kate Middleton to invite her sister for the traditional Boxing Day shoot at Sandringham, so that she doesn't feel lonely spending Christmas without her family,' says a source.

'So while Christmas Day will be very official, there's likely to be a more relaxed atmosphere on the other days.

'Harry's 
a massive flirt and 
he loves flirting with Pippa.

'He can't help himself around her.

'And now she's single, he'll be even worse.'

Read the full story about Pippa Middleton and Prince Harry in Now magazine dated 26 December - out now!

This is from Now magazine and all heresay!!

Lets have some facts!!

Maybe i will fill you in tommorrow.

Lindelle

Harryforlife25 are you able to provide the link where you found this for us please?

Harryforlife25

^Now magazine UK ...

@holyrood27 I don't believe those stories either I will never believe Pippa is invited I will only believe it if I see pictures of her at Boxing Day being with the Royals but I think that is highly unlikely ...as for Cherry there are a lot of signs that they could spent the rest of the festivities together after the 25th we shall wait and see...

WOW

If you live your life not believing in things unless you see photographic proof you're not going to live a very exciting life :)

Lothwen

I tend to not believe these stories either, unless I have pics to prove it. 

I don't think Pippa was invited, and I don't think Harry invited Chelsy.  I think that Harry will be there by himself.
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

WOW

My point is just because theres no pictures doesn't mean things don't happen.