Main Menu

Thank you

Started by ncthatcher, October 14, 2014, 02:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ncthatcher

Hello.  Thanks for the nice "Welcome" message.  I look forward to exploring the site and will check out the links you suggested.

Have a great day or evening I suppose,  depending on where you are.  :-)
Cindy

cinrit

You're welcome, ncthatcher. :)   We're glad to have you here.  I'm looking forward to reading your posts. :flower3:

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

SophieChloe

Welcome, ncthatcher  :flower:
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Orchid

welcome to our community ncthatcher.  I hope you enjoy exploring and participating in our discussions. :welcome:
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

Limabeany

:flower3: :hi7: :flower3:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Curryong

Yes, welcome, ncthatcher. You will love it here! :banana: :welcome:

HereditaryPrincess

Welcome! :doublewave:

Jennifer

Hi ncthatcher! Welcome to the royal insight forum.  :welcome: I am sure you will like it here.
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

marine2109

Jenee

Welcome to the forum!
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore