Main Menu

Hi...

Started by Nightowl, January 10, 2016, 12:53:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightowl

Hi everyone, I am new here, a friend told me about you and thought I would enjoy this forum on royals. :hi:

Curryong

Hello Nightowl, welcome!

Jenee

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here!
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

TLLK

Jennifer

Hello, Nightowl! Welcome to this forum. I hope you enjoy it here.  :wink:
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Limabeany

:welcome: Lovely to have you here!  :welcome:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

LouisFerdinand

Bonjour!!   :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Windsor

Welcome to the forum. Apologies for the technical issues as of late. Hopefully it has not goven you a bad impression of the site.

Nightowl

^ No,  not at all and Thank  You and everyone for the welcome........nice to be here!  :blush:

Orchid

hello and welcome.
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil