Is Cressida Bonas trying to publicly pressure Prince Harry into a proposal?

Started by Limabeany, April 13, 2014, 04:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRealDuchessOfSussex

^Would Harry behave differently if he was dating me?? :P :happy15: :happycry: :love2: :coy: :shrug: :ahhh: :loco: :hmm: :notworthy: :lol: :snob: :o :eyes: :no: :cry: <_<  :shemademe:
I think I'm the only one here that has written a letter to the Queen and got a letter back from the Lady in Waiting..... :P :happy15: :wed:

sandy

Quote from: Eri on April 15, 2014, 05:07:44 PM
Kate was always campaigning ... Cressida doesn't have to do anything ... no man has ever ditched her and screamed "I am free"  ...

Kate was not "ditched." He married her didn't he?

Cress doesn't do anything except wait for the ring that is if it ever comes.

HsHCharlene

More PR Ingrid Seward plays down rumours of Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas wedding | Royals | Entertainment

Now Ingrid Seward is back again talking to the press about her 'best friend's' daughter.  <_<  There is no denying this push for the little girl. Others can push for you so much after a while you must stand on your own feet. She apparently can't.

Eri

It seems to me she is just talking as the editor in chief of Majesty magazine  :shrug: ...

Limabeany

And Cressida's mother's friend!  :orchid: Lord, have mercy on Harry, what a fool...
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

HsHCharlene

Quote from: Eri on April 16, 2014, 07:26:32 AM
It seems to me she is just talking as the editor in chief of Majesty magazine  :shrug: ...

About Harry's relationship with Cressida and how great they are as a couple. Majesty lady can talk to whoever she wants but if it's Harry's private relationship with Cressida then it's PR, especially if she goes on to say that she and her daughter are best friends with Curzon and Bonas. It's so obvious, the only one who can't see is Harry. Anyways, his funeral.

Eri

^ She is talking as a journalist  :shrug: ... she isn't displaying anything "private"  she is just saying that knowing the family she doesn't believe "the summit" nonsense ... anyways Kate has spoken on the phone with Katie Nichol prior to having Di's ring on her finger so Cressida who hasn't spoken to the press like Chelsy and Kate did should be just fine ...

HsHCharlene

^Not true. Believe what you want but it doesn't change the facts.

georgiana996

I think prince harry should do what princess Madeline of Sweden did , he should move to New York or get out if the uk , get a job there or start a business and settle down he's got the capital requirements , he can even fall in love with someone and unlikely to find doormats lol  :banana:
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.

Limabeany

Quote from: Eri on April 16, 2014, 03:19:17 PM
^ She is talking as a journalist  :shrug: ...
If she were talking as a journalist , she would not be selling Cressida as if she were on her PR payroll... She sounds like someone who has a stake or is close to someone who does, with respect to Cressida, she is not sounding like a journalist, she is acting as a salesperson...

Double post auto-merged: April 16, 2014, 05:46:24 PM

:goodpost:  :clap:
Quote from: georgiana996 on April 16, 2014, 05:10:16 PM
I think prince harry should do what princess Madeline of Sweden did , he should move to New York or get out if the uk...
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

robynrose

It is easy  to say what Harry should do based on what we like , want for him but not our choice . He is. At a crossroad in his life 30 in Sept . How could he walk away from his position in his family ? It would cause him more problems . He gets very little media protection unlike the golden couple ( banana ) he would have none outside royal circle . Can anyone say Diana ? What is going on with the Cress situation? Expect breakup stories to fill the spaces after the road show ends .As far as the editor of Majesty she was a big Diana fan ( sold magazines ) until she saw the writing on the wall Big Charles fan and the Crown makes sense. If you look at her magazine . She did  not reveal any secrets I can not understand how some seem to forget how the media got all the Kate little stories and how the Middletons have used their royal connections

HsHCharlene

Quote from: georgiana996 on April 16, 2014, 05:10:16 PM
I think prince harry should do what princess Madeline of Sweden did , he should move to New York or get out if the uk , get a job there or start a business and settle down he's got the capital requirements , he can even fall in love with someone and unlikely to find doormats lol  :banana:

I always thought that he should get an Army posting overseas. It would get him out of England and into better social circles from around the world. Madeleine really did good for herself when she left Sweden for work overseas. She has what seems to be a great guy and a lovely new family.

Limabeany

:goodpost: I agree with HsHChralene and georgiana996. Living in the shadow of your sibling is toxic for the spirit.  :sneeze: Run!  :happy15:

georgiana996

I mentioned New York because not many Newyorkers would care about harrys status lol they may even laugh in his face if he expects  different treatment , it's just not going to happen ! I think harry doesn't feel as much in the shadow of his brother  than  he feels stuck in his royal position which Btw shouldn't even be existing in today's world , as a matter of fact I think prince William should have moved to the states and gotten some good contrast , he would have seen a modern world at least , not saying Britain isn't modern just that they consider royals to be great special superior humans ,where as in a place like America your unlikely to find someone obsessed with your title , he may get some Diana fans but not on many teens and women in their 20 s chasing after him  .
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.

robynrose

I do like the idea of army posting overseas . Wonder how that would work?  Different experience . I am beginning to think they want the younger royals to do more since the Queen ( for her is slowing down) Also agree tough to live in anyone's shadow . The royal family and press are good at putting people  there . The pecking order rules everything even when they arrive for Xmas . Harry is trying to make his own road . It is different of course from the heir and there is that part in me that wishes it never breaks his spirit  On a side note think it has to be hard for him to find a wife , girlfriend not that tough .A loving sharing partner in that life as a royal not so easy

Eri

Quote from: HsHCharlene on April 16, 2014, 04:56:52 PM
Kate not only has spoken to Katie on the phone during Willy's "I am free" faze she talked to her during a Polo match that is where the she is allergic to horses legend comes from ... as for Chelsy besides the fact her friend Olivia is FAMOUS for leaking to the press on her behalf ...

Chelsy puts boot in over 'cheat' Harry - 3am & Mirror Online

Just a quickie.....I'm in Hollywood!
deanpiper.com all the best celebrity gossip

My leaving bash at Raffles nightclub on the Kings Road in Chelsea turned into quite a fun affair with Jude Cisse, Liz McClarnon and Prince Harry's ex girlfriend Chelsy Davy dropping by. Chelsy was hanging out with us in the VIP area - but don't believe all the reports that she's besotted with a new man. She may be dating but she's far from leaping into a big new relationship. She's also an exceedingly nice girl.

Chelsy Davy announces end of relationship to Prince Harry on Facebook - Telegraph

HsHCharlene

Okay so now we're equating Cressida's family and friends sitting down for interviews about her and her relationship to Kate and Chelsy making small talk with people at public events? That doesn't equate to me.

Secondly, there is no proof out there that Kate was on the phone with Katie. If someone can find it let me know, if not I don't think it ever happened. Just hearsay.  :wellduh:

Chelsy saying she's single on facebook is not talking to the press, I don't think that's a good example. She didn't talk to the press but updated her profile. If we use that logic then every time Cressida or one of her friends post her pictures to social media then she is talking to the press nearly everyday!

good221

Quote from: Eri on April 17, 2014, 03:30:05 PM
Quote from: HsHCharlene on April 16, 2014, 04:56:52 PM
Kate not only has spoken to Katie on the phone during Willy's "I am free" faze she talked to her during a Polo match that is where the she is allergic to horses legend comes from ... as for Chelsy besides the fact her friend Olivia is FAMOUS for leaking to the press on her behalf ...

Chelsy puts boot in over 'cheat' Harry - 3am & Mirror Online

Just a quickie.....I'm in Hollywood!
deanpiper.com all the best celebrity gossip

My leaving bash at Raffles nightclub on the Kings Road in Chelsea turned into quite a fun affair with Jude Cisse, Liz McClarnon and Prince Harry's ex girlfriend Chelsy Davy dropping by. Chelsy was hanging out with us in the VIP area - but don't believe all the reports that she's besotted with a new man. She may be dating but she's far from leaping into a big new relationship. She's also an exceedingly nice girl.

Chelsy Davy announces end of relationship to Prince Harry on Facebook - Telegraph

http://www.laineygossip.com/Cressida-Bonas-might-be-too-carefree-for-royal-life-takes-subway-in-London/29996 This is the new B.s news. And lastly chelsy  Never sold her life story about harry to any one the media never show any Like  to her enough to hear it! Unlike Cress the media outlet and their editor keep sell more B.S to the media because they are all have connection to her mother, Who ever live here  in London already know all Mary life stories and what not because she is a blah mouth like her daughter. Everyone that I meet over at party in London all tell me the same thing how Mary is big time gossiper and a chatter mouth, Mary will tell you all her life stories by you simple saying hello and she is famous for that and her infamous marriages. I hardly doubt carol will sit people down at a party and tell all tales like Mary does.  The media definitely  got their words cut out for them about know all tales about harry life stories if Mary and all her so called friends at Tatler and Ingrid keep sell out!!
P.S  they are no way in hell  that deanpiper.com  or whatever he is called met chelsy last week or ever she is down still in south Africa before her charity events On may 15. :orchid:

Lothwen

Right now Harry is 4th in line. If William has any more children he'll move even further down the line of succession.  I think having him move to a different country for 6 months to a year is a great idea.  He needs to get away from the same set of people he's been friends with all of his life.

Honestly, I'm surprised he hasn't met anybody in the military yet.
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

good221

Quote from: Lothwen on April 18, 2014, 01:14:14 AM
Right now Harry is 4th in line. If William has any more children he'll move even further down the line of succession.  I think having him move to a different country for 6 months to a year is a great idea.  He needs to get away from the same set of people he's been friends with all of his life.

Honestly, I'm surprised he hasn't met anybody in the military yet.
Good Idea for someone that is smart and really looking for the right wife, that is not harry, he is too comfortable with his inner circle friends and that will never change! That is why I am so disappointed in harry he have some many potentials yet he choose to do nothing and allow others people run his life for him!!  :tired:

Princessinwaiting

Lothwen

Honestly those pictures don't bother me.  We all have a past, and she was young in those pictures.  As long as she matures and has grown out of that stage I see no reason to bring up old pictures to prove whether or not she is "suitable"
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

Eri

Quote from: Princessinwaiting on April 18, 2014, 03:49:48 AM
This is soooooo perfect and innocent lol HRH Prince Harry Wales :blahblahblah: :lol:
Given that we have pictures of Kate naked seriously?  :teehee:

cinrit

Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

DaFluffs

I can't imagine anyone pushing Harry into anything - marriage, career, lifestyle. 

Isn't he the poster boy for doing what he wants despite his circumstances.

I too love the idea of him moving somewhere else for a while.  Not to 'get away' but to move his life to a new direction, adventure, opportunities.