A Royal Engagement delayed

Started by LouisFerdinand, February 16, 2017, 12:51:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LouisFerdinand

Are Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank delaying their wedding because Prince Harry has not had his engagement announced to Meghan yet?

Curryong

^ I shouldn't think these two are delaying their wedding because of Harry, whose romance is new and who may not propose to Meghan for several months. I think Eugenie and Jack believe they are fine as they are at the moment. The speculation in the press about their engagement a while ago was just the tabloids becoming impatient for a royal wedding of some sort, IMO.

royalanthropologist

How distressing it might be for the young would-be-bride to constantly have to fend off speculation about when and how her engagement will come. First the press speculates without a shred of evidence. Then they debunk that speculation (but with no public apology) before making the victim feel guilty that they were unable to achieve the narrative that the press wanted. Very, very unfair on that young girl IMO :no:
"In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do"...Gianni Versace

Nightowl

Prince Harry and Meghan can't move fast enough for the world it seems, already I have read they are married, divorced and HM does not approve of her..........did I leave out children....... :cry: :(

Guess they are the smart ones for staying way under the radar of the media and everyone else, what is their secret I wonder...........they must be sitting back laughing their heads off at reading all the junk about them everywhere......love how they keep the media guessing an on their toes......... :teehee: