The Royal outlaw! Exposed... pictures of Prince Charles in Robin Hood suit

Started by Limabeany, July 20, 2014, 09:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Limabeany

"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

cinrit

Cute!  (And now I'll have the Robin Hood theme song from my childhood running through my head all day ... "Robin Hood, Robin Hood, riding through the glen.  Robin Hood, Robin Hood, with his band of men." :D )

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Limabeany

"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

sandy

Despite his complaints later in life. Charles looks like he had a lot of fun as a child.

TLLK