Main Menu

Recent posts

Norway / Re: Norweigan Monarchy Current...
Last post by PrincessOfPeace - April 22, 2024, 04:43:04 PM
His Majesty the King is back at work today, Monday 22 April. In connection with the King resuming his work, some changes will be made to his program going forward.

From when the King is back at work today, he will resume his constitutional duties as head of state, conduct meetings and audiences at the Palace, as well as official visits around Norway.

However, the king will make adjustments to his program in the future, due to his age. This will entail a permanent reduction in the number and scope of activities in which the King participates. Practical arrangements will also be made in the implementation of his official activity.

His Majesty the King is happy to be back and resume his work.

Changes in His Majesty the King's activities going forward
Meghan such BS for not allowed to films at their home for no reason expect films kitchens and polo i understand she very private person i don't understand why Meghan will not allowed to films what she wanted but she is BS drama!! @Curryong and @Lothwen
The Duke of Kent, President, attended a Service of Thanksgiving to commemorate the Two Hundredth Anniversary of the Royal National Lifeboat Institution which was held in York Minster this afternoon and was received by His Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of North Yorkshire (Mrs Johanna Ropner).

- Court Circular || 20 April 2024
Yeah, I'm not surprised they aren't filming inside their house. Honestly, I don't think anyone should have expected them to.

I'm not interested in her cooking show or the polo documentary, but the logistics of ARO will be interesting to watch.