Harry and Meghan to step back as senior royals

Started by Windsor, January 08, 2020, 06:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

''Over the same time period''

I suggest the Guardian re revises Kate's period, age 21 to 28

The article is nonsense.
The newbie (s) command press attention. Kate was relentlessly followed and reported ''Daily Kate'' the time period I'm mentioning, Meghan hasn't reached the numbers of Kate yet in re to negative headlines. She only was with the BRF for 20 months...

TLLK

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on January 18, 2020, 03:51:50 PM
There's little doubt about the significant negativity, though comparing to Catherine only increases polarization, which is already heavy on this thread, IMHO. The big question is why, and it has a very complex answer.
I have to wonder though why were the weeks of January 2020 included? Other than the couple's visit to Canada house, the headlines were dominated by the Sussexe's announcement that they were stepping back which was by and large very negative towards the couple.

wannable

How does the Guardian out of all the media wanted the Bombshell to be reported, like republicans they were gleeful, so reports should be 'happy happy about the quitting couple in the British ROYAL family establishment', despite 80 percent of the population are monarchist, the government is today after elections a landslide of Conservatives, the system is a Constitutional Monarchy.

They are catering to their 20 percent public, they went bankrupt a few years ago, so all their journalists and columnists are free agents collaborating with the G.  Click open any of their articles online, in the bottom is a money request.

It's a biased report.  BUT, all the press is the same, when they wish to conveniently NOT mention or forget with amnesia; count in their search the amount of negative Kate articles since she was age 21 to date... :wink:

sara8150

lk1957

From early on I realized there was something very wrong with Markle and felt Harry is a fool. More negative press than Kate? Of course. Markle has been caught lying over and over starting with her engagement nonsense of "I really didn't know who Harry was or that the BRF had such international importance." What B.S.! Later it is revealed she had books on Diana, pictures of herself holding up Kate's pic on a mag next to hers, not to mention her clawing her way into his circle with ambitions of marrying a famous Englishman. She along with most of the world know exactly who he and his family are. Such an obvious lie. She manipulated it well to get to him, but lied about it on T.V. to make herself look innocent. That was the beginning of showing her transparent motives which was not lost on many of us. Of course she got negative press over and over. The fact things aren't working out perfect for her ambitions and narc needs given the structure of the BRF is no surprise. The fact she got Harry to go along with her agenda is no surprise given her keen sense of manipulations of weaker minded people. The fact she wants out to build a commercial empire on her terms is no surprise. None of this is a surprise. I never liked her obviously, but her own actions have people I knew who were neutral disliking her now. There is a reason for the negative press she heralds. It has to do with her flawed character.

TLLK

?Normal? Prince Harry spotted 'laughing and joking' at relaxed pub dinner in West London with mates

QuoteWearing a grey polo shirt, he's thought to have spent at least three hours eating and drinking in the watering hole, which is on the swanky New King's Road, and has been praised for acting like any normal bloke.

Revealing he was there until at least 11pm, an onlooker told Fabulous Digital: "He seemed very happy, relaxed.

"He was sat in the middle of seven guys and they spent a good few hours laughing and joking.

"He seems like he was just a normal guy enjoying a few beers and a meal with his pals."

If the story is true, I hope that Harry and his friends had a good time catching up with each other.  :happy:

SophieChloe

[gmod]This thread is now locked. Now they have issued confirmation of status a new thread can be found here : Harry and Meghan: A New Chapter[/gmod]
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me