Prince Harry gets over split from Chelsy Davy with lookalike Gemma

Started by easydoesit, October 09, 2010, 11:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

easydoesit

EXCLUSIVE by Dean Piper

QuoteHarry has been on a series of dates with blonde ­marketing girl Gemma Wilkinson – an uncanny lookalike of Chelsy – and has told friends he "couldn't be happier"

QuoteA source revealed: "Harry's name is mud with Chelsy and her friends. He messed her about too much.

"Harry's been dubbed the 'Dirty Dog' by Chelsy's gang.

Aww the friends can no longer piggy back off of the association, this must really hurt  :hehe:

Anyone have a picture of Gemma?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/10/10/prince-harry-gets-over-split-from-chelsy-davy-with-lookalike-gemma-115875-22622261/

Scarlet Flowers

They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

wannable

How childish, first making him look like a looser and now calling him names.

Do I believe this? Its highly possible, Dean and Chelsy have met in the past?!

pinkpearls

Dean is FB friends with Chelsy's set... so yes, I believe it!

Last week Harry, 26, was seen chatting to PR girl Charlie Hayes-Jones at the Chinawhite VIP area at the Olympic Ball

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1319254/Dannii-Minogue-furious-plans-bring-Sharon-Osbourne-X-Factor-final.html?ito=feeds-newsxml#ixzz11upiCE86

anitalalala

I thibnk that dean and chels have been friends for a long time...even while she was dating harry!!!
i seriouslly believe theyre not more than friends....
i never believed that she had anything more with him..seriouslly...

IF the break up is for sure...than i believe the artcile make sense..i mean harry is harry and is a prince and a man...it would be natural for him to move on and get other girls...
But i doubt that both are looking for other relationships so soon...
If thats the case obviouslly....

About the friends and all the things that have been reported about theyre reasons to this aparent break up...
sriouslly i dont know what has happenned but i beleve that 98% of what is been said has canme from media not form the people mentioned themselves...
But thats just my view also....

wannable

Here's a photo of Gemma Wilkinson.

Scroll down
QuoteOnly weeks after breaking up with Chelsy Davy, Prince Harry is pursuing another pretty blonde.
Harry has taken a shine to Gemma Wilkinson, 27, with whom he has already enjoyed several nights out. Like 24-year-old Chelsy, party-loving Gemma is a law graduate.
'Harry's said he doesn't want a serious relationship, he just wants some fun. Who can blame him?' says a friend.
'They were at Raffles club together two weeks ago but she's only one of a few girls he's seeing.'
Last week Harry, 26, was seen chatting to PR girl Charlie Hayes-Jones at the Chinawhite VIP area at the Olympic Ball

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1319254/X-Factor-final-Dannii-Minogue-furious-plans-bring-Sharon-Osbourne-back.html#ixzz11xg0E6DF

brittanylala

^ Have they picked the worst possible photograph of Gemma on purpose?! If not, Harry sure knows how to pick them.... :teehee:

sandy

I think Chelsy is attractive. I don't know why her looks keep getting sniped at.

wannable

Dean said a Chelsy look a like.
Katie said a pretty blond.

I don't think these authors are snipping on Chelsy, on the contrary, IF I'm to believe the aftermath breakup articles, Chelsy via her friends are snipping on Harry; stalker, looser, pushy, mud, dirty dog...what next.  This sounds like a woman who is hurt.

sandy

I don't think Chelsy herself is doing this--it's the papers who want to create drama. She I think cares enough for Harry not to smear him and I think he cares enough about her not to smear her. Chelsy did not go to the press like Elin WOods to give Her Side--which was definitive proof about how she felt, etc. about her ex. These hearsay articles are really meaningless and not definitive IMO.

serene grace

Chelsy is minding her business in SAfrica, the press is creating drama.

Harry has good taste in ladies, pretty and smart, another law graduate.
Good luck to him. He should enjoy his single life.

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

pinkpearls

Quote from: wannabe on October 10, 2010, 03:53:06 PM
I don't think these authors are snipping on Chelsy, on the contrary, IF I'm to believe the aftermath breakup articles, Chelsy via her friends are snipping on Harry; stalker, looser, pushy, mud, dirty dog...what next.  This sounds like a woman who is hurt.

Ya, I think that Harry let the story be Chelsy was the dumper so that she could walk away with some dignity, and not just a royal ex who's been tossed aside. It's a shame CD & company have decided to leak such awful things about Harry. But, if an old report is to be believed, Chelsy and her friends are proud of being "Afro-trash."

mousie_kins

Chelsy has said nothing about the breakup.

She is home with her family minding her own business while the press and some posters are creating the drama by putting words in her mouth.

serene grace

Quote from: mousie_kins on October 10, 2010, 04:37:07 PM

She is home with her family minding her own business while the press and some posters are creating the drama by putting words in her mouth.
True.

It's just more ways to Chelsy bash....  :sowhat: IMO

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

pinkpearls

Gemma must be a classy lady... she deleted her FB within hours of the KN report. I suppose she doesn't want/need the attention?  

easydoesit

Quote from: pinkpearls on October 10, 2010, 04:41:34 PM
Gemma must be a classy lady... she deleted her FB within hours of the KN report. I suppose she doesn't want/need the attention? 

Considering KN basically took her FB picture to go along with her article I can see why she would delete it. KN is an idiot. Was there really no other photo she could have used? She basically let them know where she looks for info.

Is is just me or does Gemma look much older than 27?

BTW, the media will say Harry is "dating" any woman he's pictured with. That's just how it is.

pinkpearls

kellyfan203

Honestly I hate the post breakup articles I can't stand when the media tries to make one or both members of the separated party look bad. All I hope is whoever Chelsy or Harry choose to be with now that they're happy cause that's all that matters.

mousie_kins

sandy

Quote from: pinkpearls on October 10, 2010, 04:35:13 PM
Quote from: wannabe on October 10, 2010, 03:53:06 PM

Ya, I think that Harry let the story be Chelsy was the dumper so that she could walk away with some dignity, and not just a royal ex who's been tossed aside. It's a shame CD & company have decided to leak such awful things about Harry. But, if an old report is to be believed, Chelsy and her friends are proud of being "Afro-trash."

I think CHelsy and Harry will keep their mouths shut. Chelsy will not pull an Elin WOods and talk to People Magazine and neither will Harry IMO> Those of course who are not fond of CHelsy will make her look like she got the raw end of things. Breakups are not a sports event or a contest--both parties have regrets and feel bad.  I don't think either was "tossed aside"--it was said to be a Breakup where nobody is necessarily "tossed aside."

I don't think Harry let any stories "leak" nor did Chelsy.  IMO. The press is creating drama and wants to milk this story for all its worth.

pinkpearls

It is possible that Chelsy's friends are doing the "dirty work" for her.

sandy

It is still hearsay. It is not proof like Chelsy pulling an Elin WOods interview where it was decidedly known that the person involved gives her side. I tend to think both Harry and CHelsy would not hurt one another after the years they spent together. THey may still be quite fond of each other and if a breakup occurred it doesn't mean they stopped caring about one another.

pinkpearls

Sure, they could still be fond of each other... or Chelsy could be a woman scorned and she could be behind the negative comments about Harry.  I think the key is that Chelsy wanted marriage, whereas Harry wanted to keep having fun. Now, Harry has found himself enjoying the company of several women... maybe Chelsy is behind the negative comments because she is hurt that she was so easily replaced?