Prince Harry to wed Chelsy Davy before leaving to war zone

Started by Princess Bee, May 09, 2010, 05:23:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess Bee

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/134501/Prince-Harry-to-wed-Chelsy-Davy-before-heading-to-war-zone/

QuoteAPACHE warrior Prince Harry has blitzed royal aides by telling them he wants to wed Chelsy Davy before he goes back to Afghanistan.
Cherryite #011

gec

It would be quite funny if Harry was first to marry. Not too sure how likely it is though...

anitalalala

I find very dificult to harry to marry anyone nefore williams...
i dont think its impossible...as he will be going ot afeganistan maybe he does wnats to commit seriouslly whith chelsy, who knows...but i dont see it becoming anyhting official to be honest..even if he wanted it and it was true i doubt that he would do it before william proposing to kate first....
I dont deny that it would be the funniest thing in the hole world to watch harry marry before his bro and with the unsuitable one....
:lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:

pinkpearls

If Harry is sent to war, then it is very possible that he will marry before leaving.

Not for nothing, didn't I mention that CD's outfit looked like a wedding rehearsal? Cream, something blue (ring) something borrowed (blazer) new dress, old clutch?

Trudie

Quote from: anitalalala on May 09, 2010, 07:56:38 AM
i dont think its impossible...as he will be going ot afeganistan maybe he does wnats to commit seriouslly whith chelsy, who knows...but i dont see it becoming anyhting official to be honest..even if he wanted it and it was true i doubt that he would do it before william proposing to kate first....
I dont deny that it would be the funniest thing in the hole world to watch harry marry before his bro and with the unsuitable one....

There is no protocol to stop Harry from marrying first The Queens own father married before his brother the POW and Princess Anne married before Charles. If it is what Harry wants.

Ursula

I don't see it happening right now.  IF she is the one, I'd like to see them in a steadier, more stable situation for a while before they consider marriage.  

Kate

What do you  mean, by a more stable situation.? Truly! :)
There are no problems financially; they had been going to gether for 3-4 years before the breakup, getting back together after 9 months, and are still together 9 months later..In any photos  recently , they appear to be very relaxed and happy ...
They will always have a roof over their heads, no worry there... Should this happen and he is off to war, she will continue her studies... and hopefully achieve what she has set out to do..
The only obstacle I see is the relationship of her father to the SA government and I'm sure that behind the scenes , somehow that is being worked on to make things smoother for Prince Harry and his wishes to marry his daughter.. however, as Sandy has stated , Prince Harry is not marrying the father nor the SA government... :blush:

RoyalB

Ursula, I agree that a stable, more steady period would be a good thing for Chelsy and Harry.  They are both pursuing careers and are both so very young still.  I hope they are both enjoying being together and living their lives in a way which is right for them.

Allie

I highly doubt this story is true, but I would love for them to get married someday. They are definitely my favorite royal couple!

anitalalala

Quote from: Trudie on May 09, 2010, 10:35:21 AM
Quote from: anitalalala on May 09, 2010, 07:56:38 AM

There is no protocol to stop Harry from marrying first The Queens own father married before his brother the POW and Princess Anne married before Charles. If it is what Harry wants.

I didnt knew that..thanx a lot for the info Trudie ;)

And just aproaching the subject...I honestlly dont see anything wrong about they getting married soon..but as ursula said i also understood that a more stable relationship would benefit not only them but any other couple....
besides i do believe that love doesnt row fonder by amount of years...and even knowing many examples of couples that have met and marryed instantlly and are like happylly ever after..while there are other who wait for a decade and after so long..or they decide to separate before marrying coz theyve passed so much time toguether that came to the conclusion that it just wont work!!!
Or even get married but realise that marriage and dating are diferent things after all and end up divorcing....

Yet i think that any relationship should have a stable base after thinking about marriage!!!
But i agree with kate in some aspects coz even not knowing chelsy or harry,neither theyre relationship level.I always though they were pretty serious about each other.maybe at the begginning in a very puppy love way but after the 9 months break up to me theyre like the more stable and mature couple around at the moment!!!
At least to me, hurry break ups, like wills and kate, for example in 2007 are basically nothing but a real mix at relationshiops that already shaken by something...and seemns more like jokes all couples love doing..the old history of the break up/make up..just to spice up things a little i guess!!!
But when u pass 9 months away from someone ui loved and yet u come back toguether and decide to make ure diferences work out..that means ure mature and ure relationship is at a very stable level and definatelly the couple deeplly love and respect each other, really!
And to me loving eaxh other is already enough for a marriage...maybe coz its first time i hear about a possible marruage between these two and actually it make sense..since he is going off to militar duties and she will keep going on her pursue for a carrer...it makes a lot of sense that they wish to commit before!!!
So as the first time i hear something like this...to me its sounds new and maybe a little fast  :lmao3:
But as i said i dont know any of them neither the level of theyre relationship at the mom...so maybe such possibility is not new for any of them....maybe is something theyve been planning for a few time and maybe thats actually going to happen or not...  

Alixxx

Quote from: Allie on May 09, 2010, 03:40:08 PM
I highly doubt this story is true, but I would love for them to get married someday. They are definitely my favorite royal couple!

Yep. :nod: I agree. A couple more years together, forging their own paths and developing their independence before marriage, might be a more ideal situation.

sillyjobug

I can see the story being true. Or, at least, I can see him wanting to marry her before he leaves. Soldiers often do that. Whether he actually will marry her is another story altogether, but it's definitely likely that he has said "I want to marry Chelsy before I go back to Afghanistan." It was probably very hard on them both the first time he went.
Harryite #0094   

HRHLondon

I can't imagine a wedding anytime soon for Prince Harry. Maybe in four years or so...

wannable

Clive Goodman:
QuoteHis announcement has astounded palace aides who are already planning diary dates for Prince William's wedding to girlfriend Kate Middleton.
One family friend said: "Harry is completely committed to Chelsy and wants everyone to know it.
"He doesn't have time to sit around and wait for his brother to make up his mind.
There is no legal bar to a quickie royal wedding, despite Harry being third in line to the throne.
He still has an important role in Britain's constitution but this will decrease once William, 27, weds and starts a family.
The Queen is understood to be unaware of the situation at present.
One palace aide explained: "We have to establish if Prince Harry is really serious about this, and if it's possible first."
Aides are seeking a discreet property on the Queen's nearby Sandringham estate where Harry and Chelsy could spend weekends together.
Estate workers have already recommended Wolferton Farmhouse, a shooting lodge surrounded by marshland on a remote part of the sprawling estate.

Hale

This article by none other than the infamous Clive Goodman.   What a load of Tosh.  To think these people actually get paid for writing this junk. 

Ursula

Quote from: wannabe on May 09, 2010, 11:21:36 PM
Clive Goodman:
QuoteHis announcement has astounded palace aides who are already planning diary dates for Prince William's wedding to girlfriend Kate Middleton.
One family friend said: "Harry is completely committed to Chelsy and wants everyone to know it.
"He doesn't have time to sit around and wait for his brother to make up his mind.
There is no legal bar to a quickie royal wedding, despite Harry being third in line to the throne.
He still has an important role in Britain's constitution but this will decrease once William, 27, weds and starts a family.
The Queen is understood to be unaware of the situation at present.
One palace aide explained: "We have to establish if Prince Harry is really serious about this, and if it's possible first."
Aides are seeking a discreet property on the Queen's nearby Sandringham estate where Harry and Chelsy could spend weekends together.
Estate workers have already recommended Wolferton Farmhouse, a shooting lodge surrounded by marshland on a remote part of the sprawling estate.

Amazing details here since we usually get the BP/CH doesn't comment remark.  Will the next tidbit include the color of the wallpaper being selected for this discreet property at Sandringham?   :P

Scarlet Flowers

I would love to see them married but I don't think there's any truth in it.
They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

pinkpearls

Of course, not to be out done, The Sun weighs in on Harry's vow to marry Chelsy before he returns to war:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/royals/2966264/Prince-Harry-heartbreak-at-pony-death.html

PRINCE Harry was stunned when a WEDDING PLANNER thrust her card at him in a bar at Harrogate, North Yorkshire.

Sally Barber, 49, of Priceless Weddings said: "I told him, 'There's a rumour you're getting married soon - here's my card.' He looked gobsmacked then thanked me."

Harry has been dating on-off girlfriend Chelsy Davy, 24, since 2004, but is not believed to be planning to wed in the near future.

ap3

it's hard to believe they'd get married now.  chelsy is on her gap year, and has spent most it abroad. if they were about to get married, or engaged, wouldn't they be spending a lot of time together, strengthening their relationship?

i also don't think they'll be marrying in the next year (before he goes to war possibly at the end of next year) because he will be studying and training intensively, and, has been seen, he takes his training seriously (yeah!).  a royal marriage takes a lot of time to plan, even if you're not the heir.

i don't think it's impossible, though.  marrying before going off to war is not just a cliche!

Lindelle

While they are not my favourite couple, I'd certainly be far more excited about these two marrying than W&K.

Kate

Me too, Lindelle.. :thumbsup:.. and they are my favourite royal couple..... :) :)

Orchid

Absolutely.
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

Lila the Flirt

Could be true. I sense Harry is more sure than William anyway. Harry marrying Chelsy first  :princess: will surely cause Kate to faint :chuckle:

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Lindelle

Yes, you'd have to feel embarrassment for Kate IF that happened.