DIRTY HARRY

Started by truly_thata, September 29, 2007, 02:09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

truly_thata

We Have Our Own Way to the Palace

echo

QuoteAnd royal bodyguards helped carry out the military-style operation to smuggle him in for the secret liaison.

its not secret anymore... :kisskiss:
(\_/)
(O.o)
(><) Booni.

wheet

QuoteQuote
And royal bodyguards helped carry out the military-style operation to smuggle him in for the secret liaison.

Oooooh,  :thumbsdown: British Security are pathetic.  Couldn't they stuff him in a suitcase? 

dizzylizzy13

Aw, how sweet ... collegiate love -- man, do I have happy memories ( and Mr. D has happy mammaries :laugh:) of vodka induced passion ...

Live life while you're young, kiddos, it's s*** when you're older!

angeleyed

they got to see eachother and the big news is she bought vodka and some dad was angry...
:whoopdeedoo:

glad they had a visit  :D
to be trusted ...  ...a greater compliment
than to be loved
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

angeleyed

:teehee:

why cant these two catch a break.
to be trusted ...  ...a greater compliment
than to be loved
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

Wombat

Quote10 Royal Protection Squad --- They leapt out of two Range Rovers and spent an hour searching the street and gardens. Then Harry, 23, emerged from one of the motors
a) that's a little excessive if true...b) how many RPO's + Harry can squeeze into 2 cars?....c) So...Harry sat in the car for an hour while they checked the area? I doubt the validity of this article :windsor1:

Scarlet Flowers

It is a tabloid. :teehee:
They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

Inge Jones

And the Sun says he arrived at 8pm.   I am also wondering where she expected her flatmates to be until 3am when there were probably lectures etc for them the next day.

Pri

QuoteRANDY Prince Harry sneaked into girlfriend Chelsy Davy’s student digs to enjoy a vodka-fuelled night of passion.

:crazylaugh:  WHERE DO THEY COME UP WITH THIS STUFF??!?! :lmao:

Where are the pics of Harry snorting vodka?
"I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew the woman I wanted to become." DvF

sillyjobug

This sounds a little absurd. I believe that maybe a couple officers popped out of a car first and just checked around a bit, especially if it's a bad a neighborhood as some are claiming. 10 officers in 2 cars? And would there have been drivers, too, or do protection officers drive? Because I can't figure out the physics of getting that many people into two cars.

Also, Harry and Chelsy don't need vodka to fuel their passion (unlike some other couples we know). They seem very in love and passionate with each other even when sober. Hell, the vodka could've been for Chelsy and her friends earlier! She may not have even known Harry was stopping by! Maybe the girls were pre-gaming for a club night, then Harry called Chelsy so she stayed in while her friends went out.

Stupid tabs blowing stuff outta proportion.
Harryite #0094   

wheet

:wacko::fool: :loco:

The Sun loves comedy  :lmao:

QuoteRANDY Prince Harry sneaked **  into girlfriend Chelsy Davy's student digs...

Quoteroyal bodyguards helped carry out the military-style operation to smuggle *him in for the secret liaison.
They leapt out of two Range Rovers and spent an hour searching the street and gardens.

So, they  :overhere:  :overhere:  :overhere:  :overhere:  :overhere:  :overhere:

QuoteThen... Harry...emerged from one of the motors, dressed in a hoodie and jeans. He made a quick call on his mobile  :ninja: :mobile:  before vanishing inside his girlfriend's bedsit.

:lmao: :lmao3: :crazylaugh: :crazylaugh:

* [b]smuggle[/b] • verb 1 move (goods) illegally into or out of a country. 2 convey secretly and illicitly.

** sneak • verb = move, go, or convey in a furtive manner.

Lila the Flirt

QuoteOne said: "These guys started looking in gardens and bins. We thought it was a drugs raid. Then Harry appeared. It was like a scene from a movie

:lmao:

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Varya

Harrys so special he needs all his moves to be "like a movie" :lmao3: :rolleyes:

Man... if nothing else these "news" bits serve to give Monday mornings some humour! :lmao: :happytears:

Quote from: dizzylizzy on September 29, 2007, 03:41:24 AM
Aw, how sweet ... collegiate love -- man, do I have happy memories ( and Mr. D has happy mammaries :laugh:) of vodka induced passion ...

Live life while you're young, kiddos, it's s*** when you're older!

:lmao: :hug: :lmao:
SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

Stix Chix

^  :happytears: love it!  cant you just picture Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker as his bodyguards! :happytears:
---que Mission Impossible theme song---
Prince Harry is Prince Harry in.....Rush Heir.

Quote--- They leapt out of two Range Rovers and spent an hour searching the street and gardens.
sounds like you need to find some new hiding spots Wombat.  :happy:

Harryite #0004