If you could be a part of harry......

Started by Lola, November 06, 2006, 03:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola

okay, i am going to just throw this out and hope the harryites bite (not me thou...). if you could be any part of ph, what part would it be? for example, i would think it would be cool to be his eyes so i can see what he sees or maybe his spirit b/c he seems to be full of that...some may want to be his heart....or probably most popular his ABS...but you have to say why.....odd topic but hey, thats what i am good at...let us begin.... :thumbsup:
"I am as happy as a fat mouse in a cheese factory!"

Lila the Flirt

Sweetie, this is a very dangerous question! :angel: :laugh:

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Lola

which was pretty much the whole point of the thread...... :teehee:

traciebelle

Chelsyite#0005
Dianaite#0004
Cheeseite #0002

Lola

:blink:  you are suppose to say what part you want to be not what part you want on you....lol! :teehee:

Cassidy

Catherinite #0007                                :kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0002
[

Stix Chix

:laugh: what a question!   did u steal it from a therapist? ;)  lets see.......

well i wouldnt want to b his butt cuz i'd b hitting the saddle all day---ouch.  i wouldnt want to b his stomach (lovely tho the outside of it is!) cuz he eats too much and i'd pop.  i wouldnt want to b his feet cuz i'd b stuck in army boots all day.  i wouldnt want to b his hair cuz he might lose me.  i wouldnt want to b his Abs cuz self worship is annoying.  :D  i wouldnt want to b his right hand cuz people would b grabbing me and shaking me.  i would want to b his left hand cuz he'd hardly ever use me.  hmmm.... :hmm:

i guess i'd b one of his freckles. :happy:  cuz they're cute. :kisskiss:  or his smile for the same reason. :happy:

Harryite #0004

Wombat

Lola

:wub2: :ww:  <-- when harry met a wombat!

cd: YOU MUST TELL US...ITS THE RULE! otherwise wombat is coming for you!  :duel:

Wombat

CD doesn't like being dirty on the public forum ;)

Lola

oh i c.....well, snap out of it...let the mud sling, gf!  :D

agentblueberry

i would want to be his eyes because then i can see how he views the world and sees things
Chelsyite # 0022  Harryite # 0084  Dianaite #007  Stunningite # 002 Cheese-ite # 0013 Willite # 0076 Daniel-ite #002

MapleLeaf

I reallly hope this isn't just for Harryites, because I would love to be Harry's navel -- right below his lucious  :drool:  Abs  and right above his    :happyface: .................. Towel !!   :kisskiss:   :lmao:  :lmao:
:happycanada:

Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.
~Aldous Huxley
:xmas10:

Zhannik

... PRINCE of MY HEART...
Willite #0080!!!
Harryite #0095!!!

Cassidy

:teehee:

Quote from: wombat on November 07, 2006, 04:58:13 AM
CD doesn't like being dirty on the public forum ;)

:thumbsup: I'm squeaky clean like my idol.

Catherinite #0007                                :kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0002
[

Lola

cd: i was born at night but not last night...squeaky clean...yeah, right! :teehee:

AHoch82

Quote from: Lola on November 08, 2006, 11:37:12 PM
cd: i was born at night but not last night...squeaky clean...yeah, right! :teehee:
:happytears:

I was born at the morning ekkk :thumbsdown:
Harryite #0040

blue eyes

I would say his leg
It is all about location location location
and of course proximity  :hmm:

Lola

:blink:...... :devil:....... :rolleyes: :happytears:

Lila angel

If I could be a part of harry, it would be his smile. That wonderful smile that makes me  :D. I would be part of the best feature of his body. :hug:
Wildthing I tell ya!

Kalasin

I  would be his abs cause I wouldn't mind being worshiped and I am a Goddess :angel:
HARRYITE #OO87

I have found my enemy- Myself; for it is Myself I fear.

AHoch82

Harryite #0040