James Hewitt Interview

Started by foxy lady rocks!, July 25, 2003, 10:12:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxy lady rocks!

I know most of you live in america, but last nite in england there was a show about James Hewitt and it was trying to make him look better so that the public doesn't hate him as much.  I have to say that it didn't work in the slightest.  

There was a camera crew that followed him around for 6 months and interviewed him regularly.  It showed his apartment and letter between him and Diana.  It showed all the things in the news paper about him, and how much everyone hated him.  It has to be said that he is one of the biggest arse holes I have ever seen!

It showed him in the bath, telling the camera crew what a ''big boy'' he was and how he had inherited it from his father, and that he would have prefered to have a wet nurse rather than ''sucking on my mothers tit''.  He then put his views across about wet nurses and his mothers tit.  not very nice to watch or listen to!  Then it went on to following him around and he went out to lunch and showed his ''charm'' on other women.  All he does is tell them that they have, and i quote: ''a very nice bottom and boobs''.  

The camera crew then went on to question him about a model called emma, who had earlier been pictured in the newspaper leaving his apartment.  They questioned him about her without telling him about the photo's and he denied it.  When he was told about the pictures to prove it, he then said he knew her, but only through her sister (i cant remember her name!).  They then went and interviewed her, and though she put in a good word for him, she also showed what a horn dog he is by reading out dirty text messages that he had sent her.

The camera crew also went on to interview his ex lover of four years who claims to have been having an affair with Hewitt whilst he was seeing Diana, and aparrently Diana knew of her.  He claims that it isn't true that he was seeing her at the same time, and that she is ''a silly, mad woman''.  She has over 50 letters from him to prove that they did have an affair, but i am not quite sure if it had any dates.

They later asked questions about Harry being Hewitts son, and he said it is total ''bollocks'' (This is when he went away by himself for 4 months to Switzerland, and stayed in a 3 bedroomed chale - on his own)  All he really had to say on the matter of Harry being his son was ''bollocks'' and that was the only answer he gave to the questions.

He has been trying to sell the letters between Diana and himself for over 6 months, as well has his apartment, and even now, and to this day, the letters still haven't been bought (i dont know about his apartment)

sara1981

im not interest of James Hewitt sorry!

because he had affair over his mom's marriage i tried to support over Diana's life and i thought read People magazine from my Aunt's i found out Princess Diana got kissed from him that trick! im honest and cross my heart and even not tell to the Queen 2 about the pictures of Diana and James got kissed! if you have pictures ? or not i have it in people magazine i cant scan it!

Sara Boyce

Liv Jones