Girlfriend

Started by Liv Jones, July 12, 2003, 09:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxy lady rocks!

sunshine69

*hands Fetch an oatmeal cookie*

Can I get anyone anything else? Y'know, while I'm up?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

Liv Jones

has anyone heard anything about Laura latley?

KKirb88

Nope, Not lately.. ;)  
Daddy Thinks I'm "Inside the Box".

FetchingHag

Quote*hands Fetch an oatmeal cookie*

Can I get anyone anything else? Y'know, while I'm up?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
no I'm fine thank you *sit in the corner and start to eat the oatmeal cookie and wacth the post build up* :D  :D  
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which

foxy lady rocks!

you could grab me some hursheys kisses and fruit roll ups if you like, seeing as we dont have them in england. :angry:  

FetchingHag

Quoteyou could grab me some hursheys kisses and fruit roll ups if you like, seeing as we dont have them in england. :angry:
No Hurseys Kisses or fruit roll-up :o  :o  :o  :o  :o Your poor dear  :(  :(  :( I feel for you :(  :(  :(  
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

foxy lady rocks!

i know! poor me!  all please feel sorry for me!  lol.See in red
Quotethis is how it should look

FetchingHag

Quotei know! poor me!  all please feel sorry for me!  lol.
I do belive me i do :(  :(  

foxy lady rocks!

hehe!  guess wot i just found out!  my sister best friend (who i have known since i was 3) , her cousin is going out with prince harrys best mate! wowowowowowow!  must get in contact!lol.  her name is sophie

Swooshy

QuoteI have offended approximately 74% of the atheists, and 54% of the rest of the world.
You don't offend me. Trust me. You are far from being offencive. It takes a lot to really get me worked up.
Life sucks. Then you get a dog.

sunshine69

No Hershey's Kisses in England?!?

Forget moving there!!! LOL, kidding. If and when I do live there, I'll be sure to bring a stash, with extra for foxy.  
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

Liv Jones

thats nonsense. maybe i will have to mail some to you! sophie is one lucky girl...which boy is she going out with?

liv

foxy lady rocks!

i dont know.  i haven't spoken to her in quite a few years! i found out from her brother hugo, who talk my sister, i think.  or it might of been someone else who told her.  its his best mate.  i dont know who!ill try to find out for you all.

Liv Jones

Quotei dont know.  i haven't spoken to her in quite a few years! i found out from her brother hugo, who talk my sister, i think.  or it might of been someone else who told her.  its his best mate.  i dont know who!ill try to find out for you all.
you'll just have to inform us all when you find out!  :D  

foxy lady rocks!

dont worry! i will!