Defeat is sweet for Harry and Wills

Started by kasper, July 07, 2003, 02:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxy lady rocks!

lol!  oh! look at the jelly snakes in william's box! yummy yummy yummy!  i wouldn' mind a suk of ne of their one eyed snakes! hehe

kasper

That's funny how you guys call it "jelly snakes" and we call them "gummy worms"!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

riley

not to be gross or anything...but foxy, i really hope you're talking about the candies....and not something else. cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

FetchingHag

I wouldn't mind if it was the other I would still do it... :D  :D  :D  :D and be happy about it  
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which

Liv Jones

Quotelol!  oh! look at the jelly snakes in william's box! yummy yummy yummy!  i wouldn' mind a suk of ne of their one eyed snakes! hehe
hahaahaha, oh foxy  :lol:

liv

sunshine69

Temp. Outside: 76

Temp. In Forum: 129   :lol:  
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

foxy lady rocks!

lol. well would n e one object if he asked? lol.  only 2 days left till i see him!

tkampenhout

Hey foxy do you think you could send me an e-mail at Tkampenhout@aol.com I need to talk to you about something. Don't worry I won't ask you all the details of your day with harry cause I don't care. I am happy for you though. I need to talk to you about something else. Thanks.

foxy lady rocks!

tkampenhout

Well its kinda has to do with England and families.