Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
Welcome to the Forum @imagine.  Hope you enjoy your time here. 
Prince Harry / Re: Are Harry & Meghan like the Kardashians
« Last post by SophieChloe on January 21, 2018, 11:58:59 PM »
Head Moderator Comment Here we go again, sniping at each other already. This thread is about Harry & Meghan, NOT each other. If this continues I will put in place the option to have the offending Member's posts on Pre-Approval before publication. Come on guys!
Cele|bitchy | Us Weekly: Is Meghan Markle vetoing Harry?s exes from the wedding guest list?

I could see that too, that Chelsy gets an invite. They were so close and they had so many break-up and make-up cycles over the years. I thought Cressida and Harry remained somewhat friendly though? He went to see her in a play months after they broke up, although that?s not a guarantee that she?ll get invited. Kate did the same thing for her 2011 wedding ? she refused to invite one of William?s ex-girlfriends in particular (Isabella Calthorpe, who is actually Cressida?s sister).

As for the wedding dress designer? there?s a rumor going around that Meghan has already chosen? VERA WANG! Which would be interesting, I guess.

This belongs in the wedding thread. I think the new engagement thread threw me.   :lol:
Head Moderator Comment Here we go again, sniping at each other already. This thread is about Charles, NOT fellow members NOR Diana. If this continues I will put in place the option to have the offending Member's posts on Pre-Approval before publication. Come on guys!
« Last post by Kritter on January 21, 2018, 11:52:37 PM »
I have only been on this forum for a couple of months & some things on here are mind blowing.   :teehee:
« Last post by Valentina18 on January 21, 2018, 11:50:56 PM »
Thanks,kritter .I haven't been on here in a while.
Hi,
I would like to share some information, which might be interesting for some people in this forum. I am writing from Germany, so pls. excuse my bad english. A friend of mine, Albert Wood (1916?1999) from Pitsford nr. Northampton once claimed that he was the very first british citizen to see the Queen after her father perished in 1952. He then worked for the Locust Control when he was close to the entrance of the lodge where she stayed and had to move aside while the car with her drove passed, rushing to the airport. Thats it, nothing more...
regards from Stuttgart

Thank you, imagine. Your English is great, much better than my German, I'm sure. Interesting that locusts were a problem in Kenya at that time! However, I doubt that Albert was the first British person to see the Queen after her father's death. What about all the staff the Edinburghs had brought with them, including the aide who told Prince Philip about the death so he could break it to his wife? There was also a lady in waiting and the staff at Treetops lodge.
« Last post by Kritter on January 21, 2018, 11:44:30 PM »
@Valentina18  No need to explain about the attacking as it is obviously coming from another who just loves to argue. It is the same with anyone who likes Harry.

As I said, ask any psychologist.

Ask any psychologist what exactly?
Sarah has always complained of lack of money even during her marriage to Andrew. Andrew provided the stage and Sarah used it with get rich quick schemes apparently there is not enough money in the world to give her the lifestyle she wants nor the constant fame that money can buy her.
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10

Royal Insight Forum is not responsible for the content of external sites