William's Quarterlife Crisis:

Started by Lady_In_Waiting, June 24, 2005, 11:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenee

QuoteBoomeranging back to Buckingham Palace or Clarence House is an option — central, roomy and rent-free. But that means giving up hard-won independence. There will be rows about phone bills. He'll have to be home by midnight and Miss Middleton will have to sneak out before dawn. And having a kid about will doubtless put a downer on Daddy's honeymoon.
:happytears:  :happytears:  
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Wombat

QuoteAnd not by his girlfriend, Kate Middleton, whose tiny skirt appeared to be made from a remnant of her gown.
:happytears: It's funny cause it's true :happytears:  

QuoteWe twentysomethings are only into speed-dating because we've no time for relationships. And I am amazed we're supposedly riddled with sexually transmitted infections because no one I know has time for sex. Not even with themselves.
:happytears: Oh dear!!! :happytears:

Bess

QuoteWhat you really get is a load of debt and something that needs framing then dusting for ever.
:happytears:

QuoteGraduation day is fun for all the family. Except the graduate.
So true.  :rolleyes:

QuoteAnd not by his girlfriend, Kate Middleton, whose tiny skirt appeared to be made from a remnant of her gown.
:happytears: I thought almost exactly those same words when I saw the photos  :happytears:  

Jenee

i agree, i thought her skirt was a little too short and really, black stockings?
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Wombat

She looked like a skanky barmaid....no offence to skanky barmaids :P  :lol:

I was actually a little disappointed in what she wore...you'd think with the Queen sitting feet away you'd make a better effort and choose something better <_<  

Lady_In_Waiting

:happytears:  :happytears: I love this article it's funny. Plus some of it is so true as well. I like the way we have an honest journalist for once who realises that Kate's outfit was the dog's dinner.

beeswax

QuoteI was actually a little disappointed in what she wore...you'd think with the Queen sitting feet away you'd make a better effort and choose something better <_<
I got the feeling that she was trying to go for the really classy look, with the white shirt and the black skirt.  She failed miserably though.  And I actually thought she had some decent taste in clothing.  :rolleyes:  

InterestedUSObserver

"The Dog's dinner."  Hilarious.  :D

Yes I posted in another thread about Kate's brown purse with her graduation outfit.  But, if she's around for the long term, give her time.  I remember Diana's early years.  Her clothes were HIDEOUS.  I still shudder at those early 80's outfits with the humongous collars, and bright colors.  Hopefully if she gets engaged to/marries William, she'll have someone to steer her towards the Versace end...  ;)  She's not naturally photogenic anyway, and her lack of taste in clothes isn't helping.

ps - Kate and Camilla seem to have a favorite pair of pumps.  Kate wore those same black pumps to the Van Cutsem wedding (understandable), but Camilla has worn those same tired taupe pumps to every event I've seen her in since after her honeymoon.  I volunteer to be the royal stylist!  
"I will make a bargain with the Republicans. If they will stop telling lies about Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about them." Adlai Stevenson

mandy84

That article was funny.  :lol: Thanks for the link Lady!! :hug:  

Katie

QuoteI remember Diana's early years.  Her clothes were HIDEOUS.  I still shudder at those early 80's outfits with the humongous collars, and bright colors.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that exactly in fashion in the 80ies???

I think Kate can dress nicely, the picture from the wedding proved that in my opinion, but hey, everyone of us has a bad clothes day somewhen...
It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you - Million Dollar Baby

Lila the Flirt

Yeah. Everyone has their bad clothes days. Too bad hers has to be splashed across the newspapers.

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Katie

That's the negative part of dating P.Willie... <_<  
It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you - Million Dollar Baby