Prince Harry And Cressida Bonas: Just Call Us 'Ken And Barbie'

Started by chavita, March 12, 2013, 03:19:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chavita

QuotePrince Harry And Cressida Bonas: Just Call Us 'Ken And Barbie'

Prince Harry and new girlfriend Cressida Bonas apparently like to call themselves 'Ken' and 'Barbie', the names of the popular children's toys, according to the latest report on the happy couple.

The couple went public with their romance on a ski holiday earlier this year after first sparking rumours last summer. Clearly things are going well, if they're at the nickname stage already.

Apparently the moniker is the brain child of the Prince Hazza, who, as leader of the BBB (blue-blooded and blonde) crew "started it as a joke and it's stuck" the source told Now magazine.
Harryite #0009

Eri

Reading Now Magazine is good for a laugh that's for sure  :lol:.

Queen Camilla

chavita

Makes no sense that they would call them Ken and Barbie. :P Harry looks nothing like a Ken, thank God!
Harryite #0009

blue eyes

She isnt barbie and he looks nothing like ken.   :vomit:
I would hope friends would have a better sense of humor
I think I would call them  :hmm:
Spike and stick
or better
Guns and Buns
:happytears:

sandy

I am skeptical about this article. More like the old "unnamed friend said" like the old Kate and WIll articles. I think more of these are to come.

chavita

Obviously they have to be taken with a grain of salt. But they are fun talking about.
Harryite #0009

princessy

Quote from: Eri on March 12, 2013, 07:38:14 AM
Reading Now Magazine is good for a laugh that's for sure  :lol:.

Yea now  comes up with things on there own lolz

remember when he and Chelsy had benefits untill late may
need funny sig but it'll have to wait

Jmax2

Quote from: chavita on March 12, 2013, 03:19:13 AM
QuotePrince Harry And Cressida Bonas: Just Call Us 'Ken And Barbie'

Prince Harry and new girlfriend Cressida Bonas apparently like to call themselves 'Ken' and 'Barbie', the names of the popular children's toys, according to the latest report on the happy couple.

The couple went public with their romance on a ski holiday earlier this year after first sparking rumours last summer. Clearly things are going well, if they're at the nickname stage already.

Apparently the moniker is the brain child of the Prince Hazza, who, as leader of the BBB (blue-blooded and blonde) crew “started it as a joke and it's stuck” the source told Now magazine.

Harry is the head of the blue-blooded and blond crew????  Um, why??? :hmm: :loco:

Methinks the writer is an American who hasn't bothered to do enough research to determine which royal brother is which.  (Believe it or not, there are plenty of us who have no idea). 

Don't make up stories about people if you haven't even bothered to find out what they look like. 
The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.  ~Author Unknown

psm

I can only laugh at this report.

I miss Harry news, he really learned the art of going incognito, didn't he?

Izabella

:lol: Yuck! *shudders* at cutesy, weird nicknames.  A lack of originality on the jurnos part.  Where did they come up with this I wonder? Deja... Hmm... :hmm:   Great! Now I have " the barbie song" by Aqua stuck in my head!! ...livin' in a plastic world Thanks a lot, man! :ugh: Time for Amon Amarth or Rammstein...something besides this sugary, pop cuteness. Blech   :lol:

QuoteHarry is the head of the blue-blooded and blond crew????  Um, why???
I'm guessing it means his type of woman.  If you aren't a biker. You shouldn't be giving yourself a "crew" name. It just sounds...odd. :shrug:

Jenee

^Thats what I was thinking too... that's the type of girl he usually goes for. But whatever, tabloid nonsenese, as always xD
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore