Prince harry and the royal family harlem shake !!! O_O

Started by georgiana996, March 13, 2013, 02:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georgiana996

Royal Family Gets their Groove On with Harlem Shake--Sort Of! [VIDEO] - Entertainment & Stars

QuoteIn the video, Prince Harry, the youngest and the most fun of the bunch   :lol: :lol: :lol: , is the one to start the Harlem shaking. The Duchess of Cambridge's impersonator is the least look-alike, but Prince William's doppelganger is spot on. At some point in the video, he's even wearing a DeadMau5 headpiece. The actress playing the Queen is intense as she swirls a purple hanky around with gusto.
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.

cinrit

Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

blue eyes

:blink:  :bignono: :bignono: :crazylaugh: :crazylaugh: :crazylaugh:

Lothwen

Am I the only one who doesn't get how the "Harlem shake" is supposed to be different from any other dance out there?
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

chavita

This is what the world has come to... People doing some stupid dance and everybody celebrating it. :Lothwen:
Harryite #0009

cinrit

I don't get the Harlem Shake, either.  I've seen people dancing like that naturally for years. :lol:  Maybe the fact that it's so ridiculous is what makes it funny. :shrug:

Cindy

chavita

That's the problem for me, I don't find it funny at all. :blank:
Harryite #0009

Windsor

I don't find the Harlem Shake funny at all... All these different videos about random people/famous people doing it just puts me to sleep.  :shrug:

MsDL

It lokes a little bit unreal, but it is funny.
Just dance, it is good for health!
Drink my milk when you need a next genaration

cinrit

I have a sense of the absurd, so I think it's funny is a completely crazy and ridiculous way.  People acting stupid. :P

Cindy

blue eyes

Agreed.  It is adsurd but funny.  Not everything has to be cut throat life or death.  Imagine if the Queens horse won a race and she did the cabbage patch.   :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I would hope that they dont have to be a stick in mud.  :nod:

cinrit

I don't think we'll ever see her doing the cabbage patch (good mental image, though), but I've heard the Queen has a keen sense of humor.  I've also heard she's a good mimic. :D

Cindy

Jenee

I really don't understand the popularity of the Harlem Shake either, but its still funny xD
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore