Philip's letters to Diana

Started by LouisFerdinand, October 31, 2017, 11:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duch_Luver_4ever

Yes, that right, im thinking i got crossed up remembering the party where Anabel gave the party for Anabel and got the wrong one in my head.

Its interesting you mention her in connection to Jemima, they were close to Diana, and if one is up for a good conspiracy, they do like to trot out the whole resemblance  of Diana to some other of Anabel's husbands other kids.

Im guessing its down to the fact that Frances also had Jewish blood, being a Roche, but it does make a good story. Diana's closeness to the Goldsmiths, and when you look in early family pics, theres a few where Diana looks very different than the other Spencer kids, so I think that fueled those storys, kind of like when Harry was young, before his head got oblong like Charles and Phillip, he looked like james Hewitt at certain times in his life..
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

amabel

Quote from: Trudie on November 07, 2017, 06:31:42 PM
I read it in a couple of biographies amabel I believe one was by Ingrid Seward and I believe it was either Jephson or Wharfe I will check it. John Bryan was Andrew and Fergies financial advisor.
only if financial adviser means man who fools around with you and sucks your toes.  As I recall Bryan said that he was an "honest broker" between And and Fergie, but he was then found in Phuket making love to Sarah...

Trudie

@amabel shows you the lousy taste for men Fergie has Bryan was a poor financial adviser and it seems a poor lover since he didn't hold her attention long either and faded away.

amabel

He was around for quite a long time, partly I think because she was infatuated with him and partly he knew her secrets since Fergie probably prattled to him,