Main Menu

Hello everyone!

Started by Pips, September 28, 2014, 09:48:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pips

Hi...

Well I have been a royal watcher for almost a decade now... I have been members of other royal forums. I was always against (and I am still) Kate's lack off work ethic! But I have to say that she know how to do her job and most times she knows how to behave... Why I leave the other forums, because I think that people are getting completely crazy, and don't think with their head... many off them because they would like to be the next princess of wales! And think absolutely crazy things like the existence of a surrogate!

My nationality is Portuguese, but I have been living in Britain for a few months now... I don't have a good English, but here I can improve it.... always that I write something wrong, feel free to tell me how to do it properly!

Curryong

Hello, Pips, :welcome: I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here. By the way, your English is very good! :)

Pips

Thanks... but I need to get better!!

About my picture, this is one of my favourites from Kate... I think that in the beginning she was stunning, for me the Canada/USA tour was really good with a few exceptions... But this dress was a hit!!

SophieChloe

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

HereditaryPrincess

Pips

Orchid

Hello Pips - welcome to our community!  Your English is very good - I hope you benefit from the English speaking community here too.
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

Jennifer

Hi Pips! Welcome.  :thumbsup: Your English is good, and understandable. I know what you mean by it getting crazy at some other forums. It can be unbearable when you deal with crazy people.  I am positive you'll enjoy it here. The people here are friendly.  :)
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

marine2109