New sticky thread for Diana board for 2017 stuff, please?

Started by Duch_Luver_4ever, June 02, 2017, 04:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duch_Luver_4ever

Hi, im sure a lot of Diana fans, especially as August/September rolls around will want to watch the plethora of documentaries/specials/books that are coming out this year, it would be nice if we had a separate sticky on her board where ppl could post links to see them.

(I know we have a pic and vid one, but it gets easily filled up and is hard to search through for specific items, after 2017, it could be folded into the pic/vid if necessary).

"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

Windsor

Please feel free to start a new thread and I will be happy to pin it to the top of the board.

Duch_Luver_4ever

"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

royalanthropologist

Hello Guys. Just discovered that Diana was related to QM and Elizabeth I of England through Catherine Carey (Niece of Anne Boleyn). Don't know where to post or stimulate conversation hence the posting here?
"In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do"...Gianni Versace

TLLK

IMO it could go in the Diana forum. She  like many members of the aristocracy or the gentry would have had ancestors who were the legitimate or illegitimate offspring of English, Scottish or British monarchs and their descendents. :)

SophieChloe

@royalanthropologist  I'm suggesting this one : Royalty & Aristocracy Throughout History  Agree?
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

royalanthropologist

"In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do"...Gianni Versace