Diana inspired...check out 2017 fall fashion

Started by TLLK, October 30, 2017, 11:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Hey look! It's a thread that's not about the Charles/Diana/Camilla triangle! So check out these latest fall 2017 fall fashions inspired by the late Pss of Wales. :blowkiss:

Cool Lady Diana-inspired looks for Fall 2017 | The Blonde Salad :vday2:

Duch_Luver_4ever

Thanks @TLLK  for lowering the temp around here with some lovely Diana fashion. Love the middle one, jeans and a jumper/ casual clothes was always my weakness when it comes to her.  :brightside:
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

TLLK

You're welcome @Duch_Luver_4ever because today I'd rather hand out treats. Happy Halloween! :happy17: :D

I like the middle look as well though I wonder if we'll ever see the return of the extra large shoulder pads that dominated much of the late 80 into the early 90's.

michelle0187

There's been a 90s revival fashion for the past couple years. Her 90s style was much better than the clothes she wore in the 90s. It was very  fairy princess like with ankle length dresses with short heels ( don't blame her for that one tho, I blame charles' height) and matchy like polka dots and stripe dresses with shoes. she had a few great ones like the blue outfit worn at harry's christening, the US tour dark blue off the shoulder dress and cream colored suit with the shoulder pads. It doesn't surprise me that her 90s style is popular today.

Duch_Luver_4ever

IDK if the shoulder pads will come back @TLLK im of two minds of them, id have preferred seeing her in just the jumper and trainers rather than the boots and the jacket. Its one thing if shes wearing  a fella's jacket for a bit cause shes cold, but except for outfits where its supposed to be worn, like her take on a tuxedo or the red pageboy or footman type jacket, it looks out of place just chucked over what would be a regular outfit for her....odd I know, but I do have some specific tastes about her outfits that I know others dont share  :partaay:
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

LouisFerdinand