Prince Gabriel's Christening : 1st December 2017

Started by sara8150, September 25, 2017, 03:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sara8150

Swedish Prince Gabriel's Christening Date Announced
Swedish Prince Gabriel's Christening Date Announced | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION
He will be four months old since he born August 31,2017

Double post auto-merged: September 25, 2017, 03:55:09 PM

Gert's Royals on Twitter: "Prince Gabriel of Sweden (born a month ago) will be christened on December 1st at the Chapel of Drottningholm Palace.

Double post auto-merged: September 25, 2017, 04:03:12 PM

HRH Prince Gabriel's christening - Sveriges Kungahus

Blue Clover

It will be fun to watch!

sara8150

Baptism Program of Swedish Prince Gabriel, and a photo
Baptism Program of Swedish Prince Gabriel, and a photo | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION
I don't know who his godparents till December 1st kept remaining under wraps to announcements no games of godparents names till December 1st

sara8150

See 2-Month-Old Prince Gabriel's Sweet New Portrait
New Portrait of Sweden's Prince Gabriel

Double post auto-merged: November 02, 2017, 04:51:30 PM

Prince Carl Philip cradles Prince Gabriel in new photo ahead of royal christening
http://us.hellomagazine.com/royalty/12017110124713/prince-carl-philip-gabriel-christening-details-photo

LouisFerdinand

Will Prince Gabriel wear the same christening gown previously worn by his father and grandfather?

TLLK

^^^Yes he will unless something has happened to the gown to make it unwearable.

Everything you need to know about Prince Gabriel?s christening ? Royal Central

sara8150

LouisFerdinand

I like the fact that a Sommerlath relative has been chosen as a godfather: Thomas de Toledo Sommerlath.

sara8150

The Swedish royal family gathers for Prince Gabriel's christening
https://us.hellomagazine.com/royalty/12017120125107/prince-gabriel-sweden-royal-christening

Double post auto-merged: December 01, 2017, 03:36:46 PM

A right royal introduction! Swedish society gathers to see Prince Gabriel christened in a lavish traditional ceremony watched by his proud parents Carl Philip and Sofia
Sweden's Prince Gabriel christened in traditional ceremony | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: December 01, 2017, 04:04:02 PM

Swedish Prince upstaged at his own christening as brother throws tantrum by Royal Family
Swedish Prince upstaged at his own christening as brother throws tantrum by Royal Family | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

TLLK

^^^Pleased to see family members from both sides as his Godparents. I love that Sofia wore traditional folk wear for her youngest's christening today.

sara8150

Prince Gabriel gets christened at Drottningholm Church
Prince Gabriel gets christened at Drottningholm Church | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION

Double post auto-merged: December 01, 2017, 04:16:49 PM

In pictures: Sweden's Prince Gabriel's royal baptism
In pictures: Sweden's Prince Gabriel's royal baptism - The Local

Double post auto-merged: December 01, 2017, 11:35:24 PM

Princess Sofia Wore a Truly Amazing Swedish Folk Costume to Her Son's Christening
Prince Gabriel of Sweden's Christening: Photos | PEOPLE.com

TLLK

https://media.shootitlive.com/ToZf6OGPwm69ZbZ82wwnGbwKRjo/1200.jpg?project_id=expressen/2934

Beautiful photo of Queen Silvia, Princess Sofia and Gabriel. :vday2:

Curryong

It is indeed. The two little boys are gorgeous and everyone looked in good spirits.  I did wonder though why Sofia decided to wear national costume for the ceremony when none of the other members of the Royal family or their guests did.

TLLK

I have read that she wanted to wear the regional costume from Darnland where she was raised and it's Gabriel's dukedom. Apparently it belongs to her extended family members.

Curryong

So that's the explanation! An original idea. Thanks, TLLK.

sara8150

Why Princess Leonore and Prince Nicolas of Sweden missed the royal christening
https://us.hellomagazine.com/royalty/02017120140607/why-princess-leonore-and-prince-nicolas-of-sweden-missed-the-royal-christening
I?m understand Princess Madeleine explained why not bring their kids and hardly attention for baby Gabriel?s big day I don?t judge Princess Madeleine and Chris wanted bring two kids and chosen stay home in London..

Double post auto-merged: December 03, 2017, 03:13:08 AM

Swedish Prince Gabriel's Christening Official Photo
Swedish Prince Gabriel's Christening Official Photo | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION