Princess Diana\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s belongings to be displayed at Buckingham Palace

Started by sara8150, July 21, 2017, 01:33:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sara8150

Princess Diana's belongings to be displayed at Buckingham Palace
Princess Diana's belongings to be displayed at Buckingham Palace - BBC News

Double post auto-merged: July 21, 2017, 01:34:32 AM

Inside Diana's private sanctuary: Princess's treasured belongings - from her writing desk to tape collection (including George Michael and Phil Collins albums) - go on display 20 years after her tragic death
Princess Diana's belongings displayed at Buckingham Palace | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: July 21, 2017, 01:35:41 AM

Revealed: Diana's desk, where she wrote letter accusing Prince Charles of plotting her death
Revealed: Diana's desk, where she wrote letter accusing Prince Charles of plotting her death

Double post auto-merged: July 21, 2017, 01:37:58 AM

Princess Diana's personal items including family photos to feature in new royal display
Princess Diana's personal items including family photos to feature in new royal display | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Double post auto-merged: July 21, 2017, 01:40:46 AM

William and Harry Recreate Princess Diana's Desk — Featuring Cassette Tapes of Her Favorite Pop Stars
Prince William and Prince Harry Recreate Princess Diana's Desk

Duch_Luver_4ever

so lovely, highlights for me are her school trunk behind her in the docs from the mid 80s about her public and private life and the pic of her next to it heading off the school, and her name written on the cassette in her lovely, yet not always easily readable handwriting, and of course the pics of the boys.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

amabel

?  from what Ive seen of her handwriting it was clear and round, almost school girlish.. easy to read. 

Duch_Luver_4ever

look at some of her letters to people and without reading the re-written part in the font of the news piece, as one usually comes across them when someone is auctioning them, etc. you'll see what I mean.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

TLLK

I love that her favorite cassette tapes are on display having been selected by her sons.