Harper Beckham meet Princess Eugenie

Started by sara8150, July 10, 2017, 04:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sara8150

Beckhams celebrate Harper's birthday with never-before-seen photos
Beckhams celebrate Harper's birthday with unseen photos

Double post auto-merged: July 10, 2017, 04:24:39 PM

Happy Birthday, Harper! David Beckham Celebrates with Sweet Photos from a Palace Tea Party (with Princess Eugenie!)
Harper Beckham Turns 6 and Attends Royal Tea Party

Double post auto-merged: July 10, 2017, 04:27:36 PM

Did FERGIE arrange for Harper Beckham's birthday tea party at Buckingham Palace? David Beckham defends daughter's royal welcome from Eugenie in event 'organised by Duchess of York'
Harper Beckham gets royal treatment from Eugenie at palace | Daily Mail Online

FanDianaFancy

Who, how, approved this?  Sarah Ferguson  arranges  for Beckhams  daughter to  have a party  at  Buckingham Palace!!
When did  QEII die?

Who is running the  asylum  over there?

LouisFerdinand

Harper wore a fairytale Elsa gown.   
Harper Beckham gets a royal treatment from Eugenie in fairytale Elsa gown as she celebrates her HBD - YouTube     

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

FanDianaFancy

I  wish  more of us would  comment  on this. This is  unbelievable.

LouisFerdinand

sandy

There's much criticism on DM> Only I think people should not trash the child Harper. I saw many unkind comments. It's not her fault.

Curryong

No-one would have known about that party if the Beckhams hadnt foolishly put the pictures up on Facebook. So the British Public owe the Beckhams, and the DM, a favour. Sarah is an absolute train wreck of a person, Andrew is the same in so many other ways, and Eugenie is misguided a lot of the time.

All three have warped ideas on what is right and proper and above board for them to do in their positions, and using BP, a Royal palace and national treasure, for a trashy children's party in honour of a Noveau riche couple's nine year old daughter isn't one of them. Yes, Harper B is blameless. The adults aren't though and I got to the stage a long while ago of just wishing the York parents would go away. I hope in the next reign that Frebie Fergie and Air Miles Andy are never seen or heard of again. Vain hope, I know!

royalanthropologist

Do these people even have advisers. The monarchy is walking a very tight rope. Many people are not particularly impressed by their record on morals (at least William has not yet taken a mistress so they must be thankful for that). Prince Andrew has been implicated in influence peddling and now they do this kind of "pal party" at the palace. I do have a soft spot for Sarah but the girl just keeps getting it wrong, every time. I despair :ugh:
"In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do"...Gianni Versace

TLLK

I don't mind the royals hosting children's parties for their charities like Princess Madeleine of Sweden did in 2016. She even wore one of her formal gowns and a tiara to the event where the children were treated to cake served by the palace footmen. Princess Madeleine invites sick children to fairy-tale party Had Beatrice or Eugenie done the same for one of their charities, I'd support this too.

However to permit the Beckhams to have their daughter's birthday there seems to be pushing the boundaries IMHO.