Author Topic: Lord Max Percy engaged to Princess Nora zu Oettingen-Spielberg  (Read 1412 times)

Offline fawbert

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    0%
______. Lord Max Percy, 26, younger son of the Duke and Duchess of Northumberland has announced his engagement to German aristocrat Princess Nora zu Oettingen-Spielberg, also 26.

Peerage News: Royal wedding for Alnwick Castle

:old: :lovestars: :hearts: :sandradee: :polo: :daisy: :crown: :happyuk: :fireworks:
Fawbert

The following users thanked this post: TLLK

Online Curryong

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    68%
    • Favorite royal: The Queen and Prince Harry
Re: Lord Max Percy engaged to Princess Nora zu Oettingen-Spielberg
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 02:56:49 AM »
^ Congratulations to the couple.  :crazylove: They've been going out together for a long time. Their child, if they have a son, may well inherit the dukedom as George Percy shows no signs of having a serious girlfriend.

Offline TLLK

• Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    8%
  • Gal power!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2017, 05:39:03 AM »
 Congratulations to this couple!

Offline Lauraxx

• Palace Visitor
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Favorite royal: Prince Harry
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2017, 06:09:05 AM »
Congratulations to the couple! How long have they been together?

Online Curryong

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    68%
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2017, 06:55:41 AM »
^ Theyve been together four years at least, if not more. I know she and Max were an established couple at the Missy Percy/ Tom van Straubenzee wedding at the castle. I took notice because that was in the middle of the Cressida Bonas romance with Harry, and both she and Chelsy Davy (Harry's longterm ex)  were at the wedding, which caused a stir. Chelsy was a bridesmaid. Missy and Tom are now divorced as is Max's other sister Katy, so let's hope Max and Nora have better luck!

Offline Vesper

• Palace Visitor
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Favorite royal: Prince Vincent and Princess Isabella of Danemark
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2017, 10:56:46 PM »
Hi everyone! It's been a long time. Does anyone know the date of the wedding? I know it's in July sometime. Thanks!

Online Curryong

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    68%
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2017, 11:12:29 PM »
I don't have any idea, sorry. They both live in Cape Town now I believe, but I think the wedding is likely to be held in Bavaria. Harry and the Cambridges may be there if they don't have engagements.

Offline Vesper

• Palace Visitor
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Favorite royal: Prince Vincent and Princess Isabella of Danemark
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2017, 05:37:42 AM »
Thanks for answering anyway. I'm looking for information on the date and coming up empty. I hope we get some news soon. Yes, the only article I saw from the Northumberland paper did say the nuptials will be in Bavaria.

Offline starry1234

• Activity:
    4%
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2017, 03:10:25 AM »
 :congrats:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 03:15:10 AM by starry1234 »

Offline DaFluffs

• Aristocrat
  • Activity:
    2%
    • Favorite royal: Princess Diana, always
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2017, 08:55:54 PM »
They were married yesterday!

Hochzeit: Verliebt in Schottland, verheiratet in Dornstadt - Nachrichten Nördlingen - Augsburger Allgemeine

Here is the translation:
Nora Prinzessin zu Oettingen-Spielberg married Lord Max Percy last Saturday.

Nora Prinzessin zu Oettingen-Spielberg and Lord Max Percy got married on Saturday in the castle chapel of the Ascension of the Virgin Mary in Dornstadt-Hirschbrunn. Nora is the daughter of Albrecht Fürst to Oettingen-Spielberg.

The groom comes from Alnwick in England. His parents are the Duke and the Duchess of Northumberland. The family's main seat is Alnwick Castle, the castle served as a movie theater for Harry Potter movies. The bridal couple have known each other since the joint study period at the Scottish St. Andrews University.

DISPLAY

Both are 27 years old, like Domandendirektor Dr. Christian Wippermann yesterday, on request, informed the Rieser Nachrichten. The wedding ceremony was carried out by Oetenen's pastor Dr. Ulrich Manz and Reverend Paul M. Scott and Reverend Jane Scott of St. Michael's Church from Alnwick. In the church, the Baiernrainer Dreigesang-Ensemble as well as church music director Udo Knauer from Nördlingen played at the organ. In front of the chapel, the Musikkapelle Dornstadt and the Stadtkapelle Oettingen played at the entrance and exit of the wedding company. Flags from the clubs of Dornstadt and Oettingen were also guests. The Oettinger Jazzkranzchen appeared at the reception.

According to Wippermann, the celebrations took place in the closest family circle at Schloss Hirschbrunn as well as in the Oettinger Residenzschloss. Who the guests counted, did not reveal the domain director. (No.)

Online Curryong

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    68%
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2017, 10:15:21 PM »
I've got a feeling the wedding was last Saturday not yesterday. I saw photos of it a few days ago.

The following users thanked this post: DaFluffs

Royal Insight Forum is not responsible for the content of external sites